The cotton bowl is a shit hole

Mitch Cumsteen

21 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I wonder if OU has a dog shit thread like this on their message board?

I'm pretty sure the Cotton Bowl shitters are nicer than any outhouse in Oklahoma, so probably not.  Probably more like "The Cotton Bowl must be a modern wonder of the world with its indoor plumbing - I felt like I was on vacation at a fancy resort on Saturday" 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/10/2021 at 9:30 PM, 927 E. 41st said:

Yeah I live just NE of DFW, I'm still in (corrupt) Dallas county but not by much. It was just short of an hour to get from the place I parked to my local Tex-Mex hole in the wall of choice.

What is your local Tex-Mex hole in the wall of choice? Need to check this place out if it's good. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Cashcar said:

Anyone on here who disagrees with you is an Aggy? Do I need to send you proof of my diploma? 

If people like the Cotton Bowl, that’s fine.  I get it, it’s a long standing tradition. I’m just of the opinion that eventually this game will need to move due to the limitations + age of the Cotton Bowl.

Nah. They’ll start renovating when Texas and OU tell them to renovate. They’ll do whatever they have to do to keep the game at the fair, and both fan bases will support it remaining where it is in overwhelming numbers. 

7 minutes ago, Cashcar said:

Anyone on here who disagrees with you is an Aggy? Do I need to send you proof of my diploma? 

If people like the Cotton Bowl, that’s fine.  I get it, it’s a long standing tradition. I’m just of the opinion that eventually this game will need to move due to the limitations + age of the Cotton Bowl.

Dude. First of all the game will never move from the Cotton bowl.

If, however, zombies take over the cotton bowl and it has to move, it will go home and home.

Anyone who claims the game will ever move to Jerryworld is just proclaiming themselves to be a clueless dumbfuck. That will never happen in a million years because nobody is gonna give Jerry a cut of the money from that game.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chili dog said:

Nah. They’ll start renovating when Texas and OU tell them to renovate. They’ll do whatever they have to do to keep the game at the fair, and both fan bases will support it remaining where it is in overwhelming numbers. 

The Tex Schramm and Jerry Jones approach?  That's sure to work.