Why does Plonsky still have a job?

Fondren & Main

1 hour ago, ButtFumble said:

here is how you know she is a gunt, she sucks at her fucking job, and she does not give a fuck about anything other than collecting a check for herself

1. as mentioned previously her results with hiring coaches on the field and on the court suck ass

2. with all the bullshit about "women on leadership in sports" and all the fuck headed university administrators out there that would love to have some female AD when have you heard her name be mentioned prominently much less even a whisper for some program hiring her to be their AD...NEVER

now sure one could say "well look at all the money she makes not at Texas" (of course a glaring example of Texas shitting away money), but one would think if this fucking bitch had any  pride at all after making $400,000+ for years and years she might put a little of that aside and "the money" aside and go out there and take real charge of some program

I mean Wren "Weather Man Frankie" Baker was making $575,000 at north Texas state so she would get a raise to be in charge there......you think they even fucking considered her when they fired Villareal or that she tried to get that job.....fuck no because she sucks ass and does not give a shit and collects checks for a living....they did not even sniff her granny panties when Wren left just a few weeks back

Lisa Campos at UTSA makes $475,000 a year with a raise of $25,000 a year......lazy ass plodsky would not have had to even switch systems to take that job or take less money.....no one even considered that bitch.....plodsky was "womens AD" for Texas when Campos was still an associate AD at UTEP 20 years ago.....now Campos is the REAL AD at UTSA and was THE AD at NAU prior to UTSA, she has new facilities being built, she has them moving to the AAC, she has locked up Traylor and has apparently made things comfortable enough for him there that he is legitimately telling other programs to F off don't need your bullshit might leave one day, but it will not be for your crap

3. plodsky just took a DEMOTION with the hiring of Del and she still has such little pride that she is not out there even looking for a job where she can actually be the AD.....she is content to do like a lot of the fucking useless dead wood at Bellmont does and collect large checks to produce shit results and big spending with nothing to show for it

she goes around to all these "leadership conferences" and other bullshit acting like she is some big swinging strap on, but the reality is she is scared to take the actual big swinging dick roll at a university (much less a major one) or more likely she is incapable of landing one of those jobs because people know she sucks.....just 28 years at Texas and since 2001 the "womens AD", but of course no heat ever comes to her for that shitty performance that has been outlined above it all fell on DeLoss and then of course Patterson was just a fucking idiot and Perrin had other shit to square away besides her dumb ass 

now she is content to just ride the pine into the sunset collecting those checks and being assigned "can't hardly fuck this up and if you do Del or someone else will correct it" jobs.....and she just accepts that....shit at least you think jimbo might give a shit and he has $90 million guaranteed....but not chris

And I thought it was bad to consider putting Polonsky in a dunking booth on Bevo Blvd. With or without piranha in the tank.

Above and beyond I chucked at "plodsky".  Props.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

What’s her salary ?

https://govsalaries.com/

Not sure how accurate this site is but it lists her 2021 salary at $264,573. It shows her 2020 salary as $439,141, so either the numbers are fucked up for 2021, or she took quite the paycut recently. By comparison, it shows Del Conte at $1,990,250 for 2020 (no data after that).

3 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

here is how you know she is a gunt, she sucks at her fucking job, and she does not give a fuck about anything other than collecting a check for herself

1. as mentioned previously her results with hiring coaches on the field and on the court suck ass

2. with all the bullshit about "women on leadership in sports" and all the fuck headed university administrators out there that would love to have some female AD when have you heard her name be mentioned prominently much less even a whisper for some program hiring her to be their AD...NEVER

now sure one could say "well look at all the money she makes not at Texas" (of course a glaring example of Texas shitting away money), but one would think if this fucking bitch had any  pride at all after making $400,000+ for years and years she might put a little of that aside and "the money" aside and go out there and take real charge of some program

I mean Wren "Weather Man Frankie" Baker was making $575,000 at north Texas state so she would get a raise to be in charge there......you think they even fucking considered her when they fired Villareal or that she tried to get that job.....fuck no because she sucks ass and does not give a shit and collects checks for a living....they did not even sniff her granny panties when Wren left just a few weeks back

Lisa Campos at UTSA makes $475,000 a year with a raise of $25,000 a year......lazy ass plodsky would not have had to even switch systems to take that job or take less money.....no one even considered that bitch.....plodsky was "womens AD" for Texas when Campos was still an associate AD at UTEP 20 years ago.....now Campos is the REAL AD at UTSA and was THE AD at NAU prior to UTSA, she has new facilities being built, she has them moving to the AAC, she has locked up Traylor and has apparently made things comfortable enough for him there that he is legitimately telling other programs to F off don't need your bullshit might leave one day, but it will not be for your crap

3. plodsky just took a DEMOTION with the hiring of Del and she still has such little pride that she is not out there even looking for a job where she can actually be the AD.....she is content to do like a lot of the fucking useless dead wood at Bellmont does and collect large checks to produce shit results and big spending with nothing to show for it

she goes around to all these "leadership conferences" and other bullshit acting like she is some big swinging strap on, but the reality is she is scared to take the actual big swinging dick roll at a university (much less a major one) or more likely she is incapable of landing one of those jobs because people know she sucks.....just 28 years at Texas and since 2001 the "womens AD", but of course no heat ever comes to her for that shitty performance that has been outlined above it all fell on DeLoss and then of course Patterson was just a fucking idiot and Perrin had other shit to square away besides her dumb ass 

now she is content to just ride the pine into the sunset collecting those checks and being assigned "can't hardly fuck this up and if you do Del or someone else will correct it" jobs.....and she just accepts that....shit at least you think jimbo might give a shit and he has $90 million guaranteed....but not chris

How do you really feel?

• Like 2

On 11/8/2021 at 1:33 PM, 927 E. 41st said:

Okay, I've heard this story from multiple sources I trust. It's been a while, so I might miss some of the specifics.

This was during Charile's tenure, he wins a big game(I think it was OU bout could have been the ND game) and he wants to generate more recruiting buzz and needs to act quickly. They come up with flyer or pamphlet they want to produce and send out to recruits. Apparently even ass face Patterson was onboard, then Plonsky wants to have her say. She has it redesigned to give equal emphasis to all of the goings on with women's sports. According to what I heard, it was pretty much impossible for a recruit to get the originally intended message. In the end Charlie just said "never mind" and the opportunity to capitalize was lost. 

I've heard other things over the years, but I haven't really worried as much since CDC was made AD of all sports. I think she will stay and muddy the waters as much as she can, but I don't think she can do much at this point.

Having spent a thirty year career in and around marketing, this issue occurs every day in every company all over the world. It’s so frustrating. Marketers know exactly what I’m talking about.