Impressive troll job

nineliveslost

I remember a month or so ago in a thread where I referenced that Dan Mullin is a perennial 8-5/10-3 guy, @Zeus attempted to tell the board that Florida would win every other conference outside of the SEC. @Don Johnson showed up for his honkin' SEC brother to support the matter and apologize for Mullin being who he is because he had one year at UF where that didn't happen. Those hawt takes are looking gooo-oooo-oood. 

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I remember a month or so ago in a thread where I referenced that Dan Mullin is a perennial 8-5/10-3 guy, @Zeus attempted to tell the board that Florida would win every other conference outside of the SEC. @Don Johnson showed up for his honkin' SEC brother to support the matter and apologize for Mullin being who he is because he had one year at UF where that didn't happen. Those hawt takes are looking gooo-oooo-oood. 

I love that you're flexing on them and that you tagged them. I too love to rub others' noses in it for their terrible hot takes (to see your enemies brought before you, to hear the lamentations of their women) - it's pretty much what the internet discussion board was invented for - the Strong years provided plenty of unfortunate fodder for that. 

But didn't you want Fuente as HC though?  Not that I'm much better with my track record. I thought the ipad would be a flop, Herman was a good hire, and we'd be 8-4 this year.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

I love that you're flexing on them and that you tagged them. I too love to rub others' noses in it for their terrible hot takes (to see your enemies brought before you, to hear the lamentations of their women) - it's pretty much what the internet discussion board was invented for - the Strong years provided plenty of unfortunate fodder for that. 

But didn't you want Fuente as HC though?  Not that I'm much better with my track record. I thought the ipad would be a flop, Herman was a good hire, and we'd be 8-4 this year.  

Listen, I run over folks for bad takes whenever I can, because I also have a litany of them piled up on boards like this over the last 25 years. I mean, some of the hawtest of hawt takes are mine alone. I predicted ball gargling for Alabama in a same year in which they went on to win the national title. I laughed at Pete Carroll getting hired at USC. I couldn't figure out why LSU was so gung ho about a guy from Michigan State that looked mediocre as a guy until the one good season he had before LSU hired him. 

So, yeah, you've got to be able to give and take. In that same thread I mentioned, I also said that Ferentz would eventually fuck it up this season, that BYU was starting to look like a top 15 program, that FSU might only beat UMass and that if Georgia got out of October without a loss, they'd run the table. You take positions, you're going to have hits and misses.

Regarding Fuente, yeah, I've been pretty open about the fact, from the beginning of the Herman era, that I didn't want Herman and would have preferred Fuente. Looks like I was right and wrong at the same time.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bschoolprof said:

Not to be nitpicky but you want your enemies driven before you.  Why the hell would Conan want his enemies brought before him?  That's just not his style.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, closetojumping said:

f7f.jpeg

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, bschoolprof said:

You want some bad predictions, listen to the Surly Horns podcasts prior to OU (post Arkansas being the exception). 

• Haha 1