USMNT 2022

Napoleon

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

So this game is only on ESPN+? 

Fuck me. 

TUDNUniMás también.

I think that UniMás is prt of most cable packages (at least DirecTV & DirecTV Stream) in Texas… because Mexicans. And other Central Americans. 

I think that TUDN is not part of basic packages. 

5 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

TUDNUniMás también.

I think that UniMás is prt of most cable packages (at least DirecTV & DirecTV Stream) in Texas… because Mexicans. And other Central Americans. 

I think that TUDN is not part of basic packages. 

It isn't on the basic DirecTV package. Which I guess is what my parents have. Fuck. Guess I'll throw it on my laptop. 

16 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It isn't on the basic DirecTV package. Which I guess is what my parents have. Fuck. Guess I'll throw it on my laptop. 

UniMás isn’t 408? (or 409?)

On my DirectTV stream app on my phone, it doesn’t give numbers…

6FCDD754-E762-48B0-8E4A-C4ED476389A9.thumb.jpeg.6fefd8b05b5581a41e7a121f66b6fe6d.jpeg

…but I am dog sitting for a friend and he has regular DirecTV and it’s channel 408 (or maybe 409).

Just now, Napoleon said:

UniMás isn’t 408? (or 409?)

On my DirectTV stream app on my phone, it doesn’t give numbers…

6FCDD754-E762-48B0-8E4A-C4ED476389A9.thumb.jpeg.6fefd8b05b5581a41e7a121f66b6fe6d.jpeg

…but I am dog sitting for a friend and he has regular DirecTV and it’s channel 408 (or maybe 409).

Haha I'm house sitting myself. He may have a different package. It looks like there's 4 tiers and the first tier doesn't have it but the other 3 do. 

I mean... I have ESPN+. 

• Hook 'Em 1

This was the exact lineup that I was hoping to see!

449EA421-50F3-425F-A477-BFCD80BE6F69.thumb.jpeg.538de908b73099359a64832f18a86c42.jpeg

Jesús Arriola are going to go off!

Only 5 past/present FC Dallas Academy/senior team out of 10 field players in the Starting Lineup, but I will give Gregg a pass. 

Not a lot of Houston ‘36/ Austin FC representation in the starting lineup. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Little known fact that, since 1986, Grenada's national team has been known as the Fighting Gunny Highways.

Another fun fact: 1/16th of their GDP was spent on the kits they are wearing tonight. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I like that attempt from Jesus. 

Jesús’ turtle posture hunchback allows him to get a low shot off quickly.

He’s got the skill, he just needs to get used to the faster pace of the game. 

I also like Arriola in general, but he’s not going forward as much as I would like. 

Weak final touch by Ferreira.

• Haha 1

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

We've got peak 2021 Gold Cup version of Kellyn today but his dimes are going to waste.

Acosta more than anyone else maybe makes his quality evident against weaker competition. The issue is that he fades against more quality sides.