2022 Texas Softball - Locked and Loaded

Js1

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Czech just pitched Alo exactly how Cat recommended on Texas Gameday... can't plate pitches at 2-0 or 3-0 and if she walks so be it...

3 batter inning in the 3rd for Czech !!! 🤘

Be around the zone, not in the zone. Let her foul off pitches for strikes if she wants or take the walk.  You can’t miss across the plate 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

Gotta score a bunch... can't give up outs in this game

Texas probably needs 5+ runs to win tonight

Bunting puts tremendous pressure on defenses, and I’m not sure this ou pitcher can play defense….just saying….we might not have struck out or hit into dp if we get a bunt down….but, I’m not coaching.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Bunting puts tremendous pressure on defenses, and I’m not sure this ou pitcher can play defense….just saying….we might not have struck out or hit into dp if we get a bunt down….but, I’m not coaching.

I’m with you. The more pressure we put on OU’s defense the better. But you have to be able to get the bunt down, too. I’d love to see more base runners converted to runs, but I’m sure the Sooners feel something very similar so far.