2022 Texas Softball - Locked and Loaded

Js1

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

Not ideal from Burke there but it was the right idea. She hits that slap a little harder into the ground it bounces over the 3B. 

Slapping for a hit versus an actual bunt.  Should have laid down a bunt 

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Bunt was pretty much taken out of play because how close the 3B was playing. Unless Burke was able to get that down the 1B line. 

Then I’d rather she swing away bc she’s shown the ability to hit away versus slap. Especially to LF 

• Hook 'Em 1

Umpire not calling the low-inside strike is really pissing me off. Twice now, he's made a point to yell "no, low" but that is a strike. Need Dolcini missing off the plate in when 1st is open. 

Not sure how long my tv will last if they keep plastering the herpes infected, dentures wearing, land stealing hc. 

2 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

That’s a great 1/2 inning! Dolcini has them off balance. Lots of week ground balls and pop ups

Happened in game 3. Either on top of or under the screwball 

Edited by Js1

2 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Umpire not calling the low-inside strike is really pissing me off. Twice now, he's made a point to yell "no, low" but that is a strike. Need Dolcini missing off the plate in when 1st is open. 

Not sure how long my tv will last if they keep plastering the herpes infected, dentures wearing, land stealing hc. 

Yeah, not consistent in that inside pitch to blOU hitters.  Wish he would give Hailey more of the outside part of plate like he has blO u pitcher...

I hate inconsistent umps behind plate.

Still 2-1 after 2 1/2 innings... Let's score some more runs here in bottom of 3rd Horns!!!  🤘

• Hook 'Em 1