Oregon gubernatorial candidate/former swinger

Immaculate Vibes

2 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I've heard there was a big group in Wood Glen in Round Rock, too. Work friend of mine and his wife bought a house in there right after they got married...this was probably 16-17 years ago. They got invited to a neighborhood party right after they moved in, and about 9:00 the couple that was throwing the party pulled them aside and asked if they were in the "lifestyle". They were 30 year old newlyweds and had no fucking idea what they were talking about. Buddy said it was almost like the "Raising Arizona" scene when the husband explained it to him. They were like "Uh, no...we're good". And the couple told them they'd probably want to be on their way by 9:30 or so. Apparently 3 white painted rocks by your front door meant you were "receiving visitors". 

Shark Tank Writing GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I've heard there was a big group in Wood Glen in Round Rock, too. Work friend of mine and his wife bought a house in there right after they got married...this was probably 16-17 years ago. They got invited to a neighborhood party right after they moved in, and about 9:00 the couple that was throwing the party pulled them aside and asked if they were in the "lifestyle". They were 30 year old newlyweds and had no fucking idea what they were talking about. Buddy said it was almost like the "Raising Arizona" scene when the husband explained it to him. They were like "Uh, no...we're good". And the couple told them they'd probably want to be on their way by 9:30 or so. Apparently 3 white painted rocks by your front door meant you were "receiving visitors". 

I remember hearing before that pineapples were some kind of significant symbol. 

5 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Teenaged me would be hauling white rocks around to the front doors of half the town.

When I was a teenager a friend of ours lived next door to a woman that engaged in such shenanigans. We were like Ninjas infiltrating the backyard for a view.

• Drool 1

11 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Gonna have to start paying closer attention to the neighborhood front doorways, on my daily dog walks.