Texas @ South Carolina Series Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

That stream for earlier is showing me yesterday’s game. Someone help plz

If you’re on the espn app. It should’ve refreshed by now, the new stream is there you just have to scroll over

1 minute ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Someone put up another mygoodstream link please

Click ESPN on the top bar and scroll down. You’ll eventually find today’s game. That’s what I did and I suck at this streaming shit so I think you got this

40 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Then I would hope you would have more informed opinions and not just overreactions the moment we lose a game.

3rd ranked Arkansas is about to drop a game to Illinois-Chicago. They also have losses to Illinois State and Southeastern so far this season. The THIRD ranked team in the country.

looks like they came back and won.  yeah Arkansas isn't even close to the 3rd ranked team.  they lost a starter also.

we are a top 15 team right now even with the couple of lineup holes and losing Witt even if those things stay the same. I think that is all anyone is saying.

if Witt's replacement steps up to even above average we are going to be fine.  Daly needs to get out of his slump but that's baseball.

3 minutes ago, OB3 said:

Not an impressive start so far. Way to many walks

That’s sort of his thing. Kind of like Nick Kennedy a few years ago. Once he gets his command down, he’ll be filthy. It’ll be a rough ride till then though