Heardle

4 minutes ago, Scraps said:

damn depeche mode dude died today 

Yep, I was planning on clicking on that thread next.  (Famous, but unrelated, Ray Liotta supposedly died today as well.)

I think that Heardle puts out more than one song per day, or their “day” lines up with GMT.

#Heardle #90

🔉🟩

https://www.heardle.app

Just found out.  Sucks.

Listened to Depeche Mode like a madman in the early/ mid 90's.  Still love their work after all these years, especially on road trips.

Didn't realize he was only 9 years older than I.  Wow.

if they had smaller increments than 1 second, I would have gotten it there too.

There was a flashback scene in Outer Range where one of the adult protagonists was a kid at... skate rink or something and this song was playing in the background. Also there was an SNL skit recently where when the mother is explaining to her daughter that she never snuck out and drank it cuts to a memory of teenage her at a party with Chumbawumba in the background. What I'm saying is that media is conspiring as of late to make me feel old as fuck by using diagetic music that is BARELY EVEN OLD (since I remember it being new) as a signifier that the event on screen is taking place in the past.

• Haha 1