The NBA Finals- Warriors vs Cavs

Goo Punch

Just now, Facemask said:

Change that stupid rule NOW. Just like the flip was transitioned out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I agree. The call should be based on who initiated the contact. Also agree with JVG regarding the intentional foul on a breakaway

7 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Love his game..... won't ever make an all-star team but a great garbage man.

Totally agree with JVG.... that's not a fucking foul.  Klay jumped into him...... If he wanted to pump, get him straight in the air, and then dribble into him for a foul.... fine.  But jumping into a dude not respecting his vertically is BS.

It really should be an offensive foul. There's no reason for the contact to be made. 

I agree with JVG that intentional fouls should be called as such. Robbing the NBA of highlights every night be stopping awesome dunks from happening, in lieu of watching a guy shoot free throws, which is the most boring part of the entire game. 

2 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:

It really should be an offensive foul. There's no reason for the contact to be made. 

I agree with JVG that intentional fouls should be called as such. Robbing the NBA of highlights every night be stopping awesome dunks from happening, in lieu of watching a guy shoot free throws, which is the most boring part of the entire game. 

Not to mention it can be dangerous

Just switched it on for a sec, how can you not call an intentional foul? Ahah these games are so sloppily rigged its hilarious. A tech on the coach too just to rub it in lol. Fuck your eyesight Lebron this series is scripted for Warriors in 6. You get your two home wins and thats it.

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

Lebron throws Bell to the ground..... foul on Bell.  Welcome to the show, Rook.....

See... this suck ass fucking officiating goes both ways. 

I would honestly like to see a full video of both Cavs players and Warriors players, sitting down with the officials, and getting a full logical explanation on all calls and no-calls.  I would truly like to hear an explanation on why that foul was not called on that stupid fucking faggot mother fucker mouthpiece suck ass dick fuck curry fuck ass.  Same with that last play.  Yeah, Bell was holding James, but it leads to WWE.