The NBA Finals- Warriors vs Cavs

Goo Punch

3 minutes ago, Robin Masters said:

One time a couple  of my friends were at the gym just messing around. Another guy comes up wants to know if we want to play 2 on 2. Fine.

This guy was incredible. Absolutely automatic from 3. Incredible handles. Dude was about 5'10" but could blow by and dunk on my 6'4" ass at will.

Yet I still stole the ball from him a couple of times. He would make a fake, I was so slow compared to him that he had already made a second fake and was actually going the direction of the first fake by the time I bit on the first fake, thereby being in perfect position to poke the ball away.

That's how Javale gives Lebron trouble.

Javale doesn't give Bron trouble. The 3 guys waiting at the rim behind him is where the trouble is.

5 minutes ago, Orca of Peace said:

Bron's eyeball demands vengeance. Clarkson and Korver should never play again. 

Meh he is a pussy.   Draymond never touched him.   He was just writhing around for effect.

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Wholly shit is Draymond a mess from distance these playoffs..... really the season.  It's painful.

Yeah he has zero confidence in his shot right now.    They should never leave Klay or Steph to run him off a shot until he starts making a few.   He passed up a BUNCH of shots against HOU.

Edited by d2o

1 minute ago, d2o said:

Yeah he has zero confidence in his shot right now.    They should never leave Klay or Steph to run him off a shot until he starts making a few.   He passed up a BUNCH of shots against HOU.

fify.

Dray can have a wide open corner 3 before I let Steph shoot from anywhere inside 32'