The NBA Finals- Warriors vs Cavs

Goo Punch

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Fucking Draymond and these tough guy posers.  His little cunt buddy curry actually heckling LBJ.  WTF?  You giggling little bitches just got lucky as fuck and that's how you handle it?  To taunt?  Fuck these god damn pieces of shit.  And their asswipe johnny come lately fans.  FUCK YOU GS

Naw, I mean Draymond is a huge bitch, but there's a lot of respect between LBJ and Curry at least. They were talking for like 5 minutes straight after that. Klay Thompson is fucking king beta though, that kid needs a new brain.

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

The score was tied..... He got an offensive rebound.  Probably should have called a timeout and they could run a play with Lebron.  They had started to double him so it was either going to be a fadeaway jumper or kick out to someone else from distance.  This isn't hard.  Were you watching the game?

he thought they were ahead, Jesus fucking Christ

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

So sad a great game was ruined by bad ref calls from the end of reg on. KD stripped clean...twice. Charge call. Throwing out TT on whatever they said that was. When the Cavs lose this series we can point to this as the tipping point for why the series isn't interesting the rest of the way.

Was this one of those "clean" strips of KD were he clearly gets hit in his elbow? 

https://imgur.com/a/DtwXp0u

I swear Jeff and Mark are blind. 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Naw, I mean Draymond is a huge bitch, but there's a lot of respect between LBJ and Curry at least. They were talking for like 5 minutes straight after that. Klay Thompson is fucking king beta though, that kid needs a new brain.

I doubt you would strike any fear in him

1 minute ago, Thatguy said:

what are you supposed to do with your off hand, put it behind your back? lol. Watch what he hits, nothing but ball.

Umm.. maybe not hit the guy with the ball in the arm? I think that's called "fouling". 

So I guess you can only foul with one arm now? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

Pretty fucking easy for Clay or Curry to talk shit to Lebron there.  If Durant was on the Cavs this series would be a sweep in the Cavs favor.

You put Curry, Thompson or Green on Cleveland and they probably sweep. Those douchebags were nearly single handedly beaten. 

Unfortunately, I think game 2 will be a blowout after Cleveland lost this heartbreaker.

Just now, Waterboarder said:

I hate how this is going to be covered. Media will fawn over the warriors, blame the cavs supporting cast, and minimal discussion of the shit officials. I know gs is a great team, but motherfucker do the officials give them an advantage. 

Yeah it sucks. Cavs woulda had the ball up 2 with 30 something seconds remaining. But honestly who knows what coulda happened. Hill needs to hit that FT to go ahead. It was right there.

2 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

I have to give Durant credit for one thing. He handles himself well. He isn't like his little jackass buddies celebrating and taunting LeBron like they won the championship after winning one game.

The fuck are you watching? LeBron talked shit after an awesome--and meaningless--block. Curry talked back. LeBron shoved him. Klay had his teammate's back. That's basketball. No harm no foul on either team until whatever the TT/Dray thing was.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Here's the thing.  Many of us played sports.  It doesn't matter if it was JV underwater basket weaving.  When you got lucky as fuck and pulled out a win...even though some cat on the other team was weaving his got damn balls off... At the end of that game you just give that dude a look.  It's respect.  You don't have to go actually say anything, but if you know him you probably should and would.  Game recognize game or whatever.  You never go to that guy, knock the basket out of his hand, then giggle like a schoolgirl, while taking your mouth piece out.  I mean that soft bitch Curry took his mouth piece out to giggle at a grown ass man?  How the fuck isn't everyone up in arms over this shit?  And I don't care if they're friends off the court - it makes it EVEN WORSE.  And that isn't some anomaly.  The entire sequence epitomizes GS and their fans.  JFC

Just now, aggie08 said:

The fuck are you watching? LeBron talked shit after an awesome--and meaningless--block. Curry talked back. LeBron shoved him. Klay had his teammate's back. That's basketball. No harm no foul on either team until whatever the TT/Dray thing was.

Rofl Klay was circling around like a fucking puppy trying to bark at a grown ass dog. He's a beta bitch to the core.

2 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

You put Curry, Thompson or Green on Cleveland and they probably sweep. Those douchebags were nearly single handedly beaten. 

Unfortunately, I think game 2 will be a blowout after Cleveland lost this heartbreaker.

Uh, no.

Just now, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Umm.. maybe not hit the guy with the ball in the arm? I think that's called "fouling". 

So I guess you can only foul with one arm now? 

What in the sam hell are you talking about? That arm was pinned between the two of them. The arm in the air comes down and gets the ball clean. Why are you pointing to an arm stuck between two players?

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Here's the thing.  Many of us played sports.  It doesn't matter if it was JV underwater basket weaving.  When you got lucky as fuck and pulled out a win...even though some cat on the other team was weaving his got damn balls off... At the end of that game you just give that dude a look.  It's respect.  You don't have to go actually say anything, but if you know him you probably should and would.  Game recognize game or whatever.  You never go to that guy, knock the basket out of his hand, then giggle like a schoolgirl, while taking your mouth piece out.  I mean that soft bitch Curry took his mouth piece out to giggle at a grown ass man?  How the fuck isn't everyone up in arms over this shit?  And I don't care if they're friends off the court - it makes it EVEN WORSE.  And that isn't some anomaly.  The entire sequence epitomizes GS and their fans.  JFC

I would almost put money on LeBron bitching about JR and Curry was laughing about that.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Rofl Klay was circling around like a fucking puppy trying to bark at a grown ass dog. He's a beta bitch to the core.

that was funny.   he was doing large circles like was trying to stay out of arm's reach hahahahahahahahaa

Apparently none of you guys watched Rodman do it masterfully for years and get under guys skin. Shit talking and shenanigans are part of competitive sports. Green is much more overt about it, but it's the same idea: Make a guy mad at you so he plays outside himself and tries to get even.  

But yea it definitely sucks if you hate GSW or are a fan of the team they beat. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thatguy said:

What in the sam hell are you talking about? That arm was pinned between the two of them. The arm in the air comes down and gets the ball clean. Why are you pointing to an arm stuck between two players?

LOL... His poor "pinned" arm hit and made solid contact with KD's arm as he was going up for the shot. Then, his other arm hit the ball. The contact on Durant's elbow was first. 

1 minute ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Apparently none of you guys watched Rodman do it masterfully for years and get under guys skin. Shit talking and shenanigans are part of competitive sports. Green is much more overt about it, but it's the same idea: Make a guy mad and you so he plays outside himself and tries to get even.  

But yea it definitely sucks if you hate GSW or are a fan of the team they beat. 

at least Rodman did it when it was big boy basketball.

6 minutes ago, Machinator said:

You think they would sweep a team with Curry, Durant, and D. Green?

quite possibly.    Klay is also a great defender so he would help immensely vs Steph and even some against KD along with getting a lot of wide open threes on the other end.   Just imagine Klay getting all those open threes that Clarkson took.   How much would they be up by?

Edited by d2o

Just now, d2o said:

quite possibly.    Klay is also a great defender so he would help immensely vs Steph and even some against KD along with getting a lot of wide open threes on the other end

You're delusional, man. You're talking about a team with two MVPs and a DPOY-caliber player getting swept.

Just now, Machinator said:

You're delusional, man. You're talking about a team with two MVPs and a DPOY-caliber player getting swept.

I know.   I know.  The Warriors are invincible.   Losing a key cog wouldn't mean shit.   Even a key cog that would work well at stopping what they do well.   I hear ya

22 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Go home, man. You're drunk. Steph is just supposed to take it when LeBron blocks him in a game that's already over, and talks mad shit? How about after LeBron pushed him? Just two dudes talking a little trash that were just fine with it after the game. I thought you said you played sports?

Edited by aggie08
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Go home, man. You're drunk. Steph is just supposed to take it when LeBron blocks him in a game that's already over, and talks mad shit? How about after LeBron pushed him? Just two dudes talking a little trash that were just fine with it after the game. I thought you said you played sports?

You are clearly a Warriors fan if that's how you saw it.

5 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Wow.  Watch it again.  That was Curry being a bitch.  That wasn't talking trash.  That was nananabooboo shit.  I hope you can watch again.  You're usually a decent poster so I'll just assume you overlooked how it went down.  Because I'm looking at it again and wow,  what a bitch move by Curry.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc

4 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Go home, man. You're drunk. Steph is just supposed to take it when LeBron blocks him in a game that's already over, and talks shit? How about about LeBron pushed him? Just two dudes talking a little trash that were just fine about it after the game. I thought you said you played sports?

Yeah, I agree that clearly it didn't seem to be a big deal, so very doubtful Curry said anything to cause a fight. He's not stupid