The NBA Finals- Warriors vs Cavs

Goo Punch

3 hours ago, Chad said:

LeBron vs the Warriors #4. Warriors win in 5. The Cavs have LeBron who can easily go off for 30~ points, the Warriors have KD, Curry and Klay who can go off for 30~ points in any given game. With the addition of KD LeBron can't carry the sorry ass Cavs past the Warriors. Boston with a healthy Kyrie/Hayward would've matched up nicely against the Warriors. Instead we're "treated" to a 4th consecutive GS/Cleveland finals that will surely rank as the least viewed finals in history.

Do you even Spurs/Nets, bro?

5 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Love and he'd almost certainly start for all of them.  Houston started Ryan Anderson 50 games this year and PJ Tucker the rest of the time.  Love would start over both.

Love starts over Zaza and McGee, who shared a front court position..... very easily.

Love starts over Aaron Baynes, who started the majority of the year (over 80% of the year).  Baynes is a bench big forced into starting.  

Love averaged 22.7/11.9/2.2 with 3 3PT per 36 minutes on .46/.415/.88.  He had a 22.4 PER, .614 TS% (highest of his career), and .185 WS/48.  Kevin Love is still a good player who's struggled this playoff run (although played much better than most narratives in the past playoffs).

Love is a 6'9 PF not a center. He gets manhandled on the block by athletic PF's and cannot guard centers. He also couldn't do what Houston asks 6'5 PJ Tucker to do. He would be starting in place of Draymond, Capela, and Al Horford.

4 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Jfc it was lebron who picks who his coach is, who he plays with and the reason half his fucking team got traded mid season for the next group of guys that apparently all suck now so we can create the narrative of lebron carries his team. You don’t think lebron had any role in getting g kyrie traded? Then didn’t help decide or approve the IT deal that he ended up shipping off to LA? Lebron runs the ducking cavs and he decides who he plays with so if anything you’re dying lebron sucks as a gm?

Kyrie wanted out because he wanted to be the man, don't think that was on Bron. Kyrie would rather it be about him than win. That much was confirmed when he didn't even bother to show up for game 7. If you think Bron is happy about the trade you are fooling yourself. I cannot wait to see how you talk about Bron when he comes to Houston. I have a feeling he will gain a whole bunch of new "supporters".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thatguy said:

Love is a 6'9 PF not a center. He gets manhandled on the block by athletic PF's and cannot guard centers. He also couldn't do what Houston asks 6'5 PJ Tucker to do. He would be starting in place of Draymond, Capela, and Al Horford.

And that's fine..... Baynes is 6'10" and Horford could easily slide over as he did when Morris started.  As you so elegantly ignored, Ryan Anderson was the starter for Houston until injury and shittiness got him sent to the bench.  MDA would love a stretch 4 and Love could easily slide into that role.  PJ can do whatever you think Houston asks him to do coming off the bench.  Golden State is starting 6'9" (not really) Kevon Looney.  If you don't think Love could start in that role well.... then you're simply being intentionally obtuse.

You asked for another player that could start for the other 3 semi-finalists..... I gave you an obvious one.  Love is a better player than all I named and I'm fairly certain he would start for all of them a great majority of the time except in extreme matchups.  

Name a Cavs starter that can start for Boston, GSW, or Houston. I will wait.......................................

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I like it. The only real chance that Cleveland has depends on them crushing Golden State on the offensive glass. If Looney/Green can't box them out, the Warriors will have to give ZaZa minutes.

Agreed.... they have to "goon" the game up, as Lue says..... It's what they did in 2015 when they won a couple of games.

4 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

They have no chance. They barely beat a Celtics team minus their two best players, had the rockets beat the warriors in 7 games minus kd and curry no one would be talking about strategy to win. They are about to get destroyed. 

if your mom had balls she'd be your dad

I'll never understand teams bringing

an extra defender to LBJ. As Derka said, he's at his best when he can get the others involved. Make him one dimensional and shoot as much as he wants. Dude is not scoring 80-90 pts. It's when the scrubs chip in 10-20 each that puts them over the top.

Right now he has 14 9f their 32. Let 'em shoot.