EPL 2018-19

Goo Punch

22 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

So many Spurs fans rooting for Solskjaer...

I guess? I like watching good soccer and watching Mou completely misuse that team was pretty annoying. Given the offensive makeup and defensive weaknesses of that team, I think a more offensive minded attack rather than mindlessly parking the bus was the better play. What Mou was doing with those guys was on par with watching Jeff Fisher coach a talented QB. 

2 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

I guess? I like watching good soccer and watching Mou completely misuse that team was pretty annoying. Given the offensive makeup and defensive weaknesses of that team, I think a more offensive minded attack rather than mindlessly parking the bus was the better play. What Mou was doing with those guys was on par with watching Jeff Fisher coach a talented QB. 

Don't be fatuous, Jeffrey.

He's talking about ManU poaching Poche

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jograves said:

I've always been curious about this. Ridiculous. 

One major difference between those EPL clubs and the Championship club Swansea City.

I'm not sure what's crazier, that the clubs charge this, or that people pay this? Frankly, there is one way to stop it, the fans revolt and stop paying to get their kids in there. If the clubs have no takers, then they will have to drop their prices.

5 hours ago, Bone3421 said:
5 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:
3 horse race, now.

I think its only been a 2 horse race since august ....chelsea/spurs have played well but the league is on the line in tomorrows game

Yeah, and anything besides a city win makes it a trot to the finish line for Liverpool.  I would think this is the most pressure packed game Pep has faced in his tenure.  I can’t say that I feel too confident after the past few weeks.