EPL 2018-19

Goo Punch

1 hour ago, Captain Ron said:

On ManU, maybe Pogba is good and wasn't really the issue there?

They've just beat the 17th and 20th place teams. If you want to crown their ass, then crown them, but I'll reserve judgement until they play a proper team.

FTR, a Mourinho managed ManU beats these teams too. 

9 hours ago, Jograves said:

They've just beat the 17th and 20th place teams. If you want to crown their ass, then crown them, but I'll reserve judgement until they play a proper team.

FTR, a Mourinho managed ManU beats these teams top. 

As a Manchester United supporter, I’m not so sure about this.

On 12/27/2018 at 12:27 PM, Jograves said:

FTR, a Mourinho managed ManU beats these teams too. 

My comment was less about the team and more about Mou vs the players on this team and how he was utilizing them. In the end, this team was an offensive assembled team, yet Mou kept parking the bus with them. Yes, they are only the 17th (now 16th), 20th and 12th place teams, but in the end this is a team that before Mou was fired only scored 29 goals. In these 3 games, they have scored 12 goals. They seem to be doing something better/right.

14 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

My comment was less about the team and more about Mou vs the players on this team and how he was utilizing them. In the end, this team was an offensive assembled team, yet Mou kept parking the bus with them. Yes, they are only the 17th (now 16th), 20th and 12th place teams, but in the end this is a team that before Mou was fired only scored 29 goals. In these 3 games, they have scored 12 goals. They seem to be doing something better/right.

In Mou's penultimate game, they beat Fulham at Old Trafford 4-1. I agree they seem to have more freedom going forward, but I still think it has more to do with the opponents than anything. It was nice for United that Fergie was able to set the fixtures over this holiday period. 

I'd love for Solskjaer to get the job full time, so I hope they keep winning. Bournemouth had some big chances in that game yesterday, but weren't ruthless enough to capitalize. United's defense looks terrible to me. I'm still amazed Bailly was able to get away with kicking the Bournemouth player directly in the chest without a penalty or red card.