EPL 2018-19

Goo Punch

I just read an article this morning where Guardiola is upset at Solksjaer bc Solksjaer mentioned that City would foul a lot. Solksjaer said something that City would foul every time that United counter. 

Basically what Kompany just did.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

So are the Pool fans shitting bricks watching this game or what 

After the last few United performances, I doubt any of us thought this would go LFC's way. Just hoping for a draw. Now, if United score, then I may shit bricks to see if they can keep the lead. 

Edited by mdmost

8 minutes ago, JNip said:

I just read an article this morning where Guardiola is upset at Solksjaer bc Solksjaer mentioned that City would foul a lot. Solksjaer said something that City would foul every time that United counter. 

Pep might be more sensitive than Mourinho. 

15 minutes ago, JNip said:

It’s exactly what City does. Tactical foul to stop counters. Luckily for City, they rarely get a yellow for it.

As the president of the Real Madrid fan club at my home, because I have so much power as a fan, my Summer transfer plan is to cheer against United so they don't qualify to Champions and then we can grab Pogba.

Edited by JNip

2 minutes ago, JNip said:

As the president of the Real Madrid fan club at my home, I will do everything to achieve this goal and because I have so much power as a fan, my Summer transfer plan is to cheer against United so they don't qualify to Champions and then we can grab Pogba.

Sounds like Pogba is gone anyway. I'll be happy to see him in La Liga.