EPL 2018-19

Goo Punch

1 minute ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

With the semi- final on Wednesday, I’m not sure this is the type of match Poch wanted today.

Spurs should be down to 9 men, but I guess Son gets to rest for Ajax.

Poch effectively didn’t rotate for this game. Our finishing has been very poor.

9 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Poch effectively didn’t rotate for this game. Our finishing has been very poor.

Yeah, I’m not really sure if that strategy at this point in the season with what is essentially the biggest game for the club in at least 30 years.

But I haven’t followed their rotations that closely.  Looks like he took of Dier and Anderweireld.

Shit, was that Foyth’s first play of the game?

Edited by Kringelbert Fishtybuns

5 minutes ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

They don’t know how to break an opponent down that is in bunker mode.

They don't need to break Spurs down, up 2 men (not to mention Spurs being worn out after a season of play) they need to grind them down. Just keep pressure on and they should be able to find a hole in the defense.

Well, they should have been throwing more men forward, but so far their attacking ideas have been knocking it around to cross to a stationary man or attempting to line up a strike from 30 yards and then deciding not to.  They don’t have anyone that can beat their man on the dribble and their runs are pointless.

Shit, hate for Salah to end his season like that again.
Well, I guess he could play Tuesday or the league still be in play next week, but not looking likely.
Yup,sucks

If we dont have salah and firmino we have no chance at epic comeback against barca

Hope both are fine

18 minutes ago, Jograves said:

Holy shit that’s a bad result for United. 

Yeah, there's no sugarcoating that one. Last team in the league at 15 points, 21 total goals on the season, -54 GD, and 32m in salary vs 149m.

Somehow Solskjær has turned Pogba into Jogba. The lack of effort at times is really bad.