EPL 2018-19

Goo Punch

1 minute ago, IPoopOnWhoop said:

No shit buddy.  Real Madrid has won La Liga before.  Neither you or Tottenham have ever won the Premier League, aka the league you play in.

Christ, man. A marketing decision doesn’t erase 18 league titles. 

• Like 2

No shit buddy.  Real Madrid has won La Liga before.  Neither you or Tottenham have ever won the Premier League, aka the league you play in.
Just because they changed the name doesnt mean shit, we won top league/division 18 times...good old(oh wait no such thing) city fans

I never said you have never won a league.  I merely stated that you guys have never won the league you play in at the moment. 

Thanks? I mean, if I were you I'd be enjoying the win instead of talking trash to supporters of a team that pushed you to the brink and still have something pretty massive to play for. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1

I never said you have never won a league.  I merely stated that you guys have never won the league you play in at the moment. 
Yes we have dummy...all they did was change the name...liverpool hasnt been relegated so its not some new league its a name change

5 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Thanks? I mean, if I were you I'd be enjoying the win instead of talking trash to supporters of a team that pushed you to the brink and still have something pretty massive to play for. 

Honestly I was just trying to give Bone a hard time after some of the little arguments we have had through the year.  You guys were fantastic all year and really deserve to win the champions league.

2 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:
6 minutes ago, IPoopOnWhoop said:

Yes we have dummy...all they did was change the name...liverpool hasnt been relegated so its not some new league its a name change

Oh damn my bad I didn’t realize that.  Can you show me where I can find your premier league championship trophy?

• Like 1

See someone gets it, me claiming that we have been to the champions league final would be the same as a Liverpool fan saying you have won the Premier League.  

Yeah, except you’ve never been to the champions league final under any name that it’s ever been called. 

But congrats on celebrating your title by bantering online. 

• Like 2

Oh Wolves...

But I think the team outside of the top two that had the biggest effect on the race has to be Everton.

Last team to take points from Liverpool I think and consistently over the past month plus, took points from the teams looking to finish top 4, including today.

You should have noticed that a Liverpool fan started the trash talk. You know, a fan of the only English team to spend three decades as one of the top 10 spending teams in all of Europe that has zero domestic titles to show for that spending. He decided to whine about City's spending.

You should have noticed that a Liverpool fan started the trash talk. You know, a fan of the only English team to spend three decades as one of the top 10 spending teams in all of Europe that has zero domestic titles to show for that spending. He decided to whine about City's spending.
Who started it? .... I said congrats and made a joke to ipoop

I enjoy trashtalk but i didnt say anything negative until.... Lol

See someone gets it, me claiming that we have been to the champions league final would be the same as a Liverpool fan saying you have won the Premier League.  
But you've never been to CL or previously named tourneys final... That i know of so name change isnt a factor

Here you guys go, I apologize for making a simple joke that touched some nerves.  It was a great season, and if we can take care of the FA Cup, next year’s community shield against Liverpool will be a badass way to start the season.

Edited by IPoopOnWhoop

Here you guys go, I apologize for making a simple joke that touched some nerves.  It was a great season, and I’d we can take care of the FA Cup, next year’s community shield against Liverpool will be a badass way to start the season.

FUCK YOU PLASTIC MANC

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Ouch, so it hurt you twice. Sorry.

Nope. Got a chuckle out of City’s. Rolled my eyes from a Chelsea account posted when they finished in 3rd by 25 points.  Maybe you can do some sort of mashup next year with gerrard’s slip and the goal line review. Because you gotta keep it fresh!

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

Nope. Got a chuckle out of City’s. Rolled my eyes from a Chelsea account posted when they finished in 3rd by 25 points.  Maybe you can do some sort of mashup next year with gerrard’s slip and the goal line review. Because you gotta keep it fresh!

Congrats on finishing 2nd.

1 hour ago, Firemans4Horn said:

This is wild

god soccer hooligans are the most miserable people on earth. shitty weather, shitty food, ugly misses, nothing to live for but your football club, behaving like a spoiled child as a grown man. pathetic. 

• Like 1