The University of Texas @ Omaha, Session #38 Official Thread

TrashMaster G

33 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Well no shit pull for notre dame. But like matchup we def want ou right?

Just play it inning by inning, pitch by pitch.  

At this point it’s all generic.  The key, in my often flawed opinion, is that the offense is going to have to turn all knobs to ELEVEN.  

Time for the puncher to start throwing haymakers.

1 minute ago, Cajun said:

Just play it inning by inning, pitch by pitch.  

At this point it’s all generic.  The key, in my often flawed opinion, is that the offense is going to have to turn all knobs to ELEVEN.  

Time for the puncher to start throwing haymakers.

I really want to eliminate aggy and ou in consecutive games. And I think I can we can take the Irish. They got every fucking break possible last night. We got this 

Just now, Fletch said:

I really want to eliminate aggy and ou in consecutive games. And I think I can we can take the Irish. They got every fucking break possible last night. We got this 

We have debated (yin/Yang) over the years.  We aren’t now. 

I’m with you Fletch.

That said, I hate Tommy Lasorda.  Nothing personal.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, OB3 said:

Someone explain, Kash isn’t with the team but playing in some league?

Strange ?    He is on their roster.   We send players there every year after the season.    

Not trying to start a rumor,  but he may be in the portal or going there.    The aggy players you see on the  roster are in the portal.   I have been reading texags.    Also,  we have 1 other player at SB,  Grossman.   Was he one that declared for the portal earlier  ?

You could tell duriing the season Gash was not happy with his PT.     Kid can play.   He is playing with very good competition at SB.

http://calsummerball.com/santa-barbara-foresters-roster/

Just now, Cajun said:

Oh, go jump in a pool.

Or a pond.  

Pond would be good for you.

ztejas plans on being head greens keeper in a few years 

Just now, tejas60 said:

as long as it's not the Eagles. I fuckin' hate the Eagles.

Never told y’all this but I wrote the port Huron statement. The original, not the compromised second draft. You ever heard of the Seattle 7? Yeah that was me….and six other guys. Was in the music business briefly. Roadie for metilica. Speed of sound tour. Buncha assholes…

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Fletch said:

ztejas plans on being head greens keeper in a few years 

Never told y’all this but I wrote the port Huron statement. The original, not the compromised second draft. You ever heard of the Seattle 7? Yeah that was me….and six other guys. Was in the music business briefly. Roadie for metilica. Speed of sound tour. Buncha assholes…

What is that, yoga?

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You ever keep a big mixed drink going that you continually refresh and then one refresh you go a little heavy on the liquor and your next swig has you trying not to gag. 

Or are y'all not alcoholics. 

High-functioning 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, torre said:

Strange ?    He is on their roster.   We send players there every year after the season.    

Not trying to start a rumor,  but he may be in the portal or going there.    The aggy players you see on the  roster are in the portal.   I have been reading texags.    Also,  we have 1 other player at SB,  Grossman.   Was he one that declared for the portal earlier  ?

You could tell duriing the season Gash was not happy with his PT.     Kid can play.   He is playing with very good competition at SB.

http://calsummerball.com/santa-barbara-foresters-roster/

Harrison is on the inactive roster. But I don’t know how pierce would just let him leave right before the cws? Hopefully that rumor you came up with doesn’t actually happen