2022 Volleyball - Stacked as Hell

Js1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Texas will likely have another tough match like Ames or something. Wouldn’t be the first time 

Probably and I bet it's somewhat difficult to stay focused knowing the Big 12 is already over. Texas really needed  Kansas or Baylor to push Texas at the top so Texas would stay engaged. 

Kansas with 2 losses and Baylor with 1 loss to teams other than Texas isn't great. 

Texas finished hitting .302 (61 kills and 19 errors). Baylor hit .191

11-8 lead in blocks. 4-3 in aces 

20-8-49 for Logan with an ace 

4-0-5 for SKT with an ace and 43 assists

12-0-16 for O’Neal with 8 blocks

12-5-30 for Skinner

5-1-10 for Caffey with 3 blocks 

• Hook 'Em 4

On 9/24/2022 at 10:28 AM, Js1 said:

If Wenaas called up Elliot, he’d take her. He’s made it perfectly clear you get players from the portal if they upgrade your team. 

It’s just my wishcasting because I find McCutcheon overrated and he’s wasting talent like Landfair and Wenaas with this terrible serving he’s subjecting them to with Shaffmaster. 

You wishcasting might be working as McCuthcheon is leaving Minnesota at the end of the season. 

5 minutes ago, TexasDPT said:

You wishcasting might be working as McCuthcheon is leaving Minnesota at the end of the season. 

Yeah wasn’t expecting that. Someone posted that #1 libero for 2023 committed to Minny started following a bunch of Texas players (and Corn) 

Match Day - 6:30pm on ESPN+.  Sorry to baseball fans, lol.

Logan was Big 12 OPW and O'Neal was Big 12 DPOW.  An ISU player was Big 12 NCOW, so the weekly award winners face off today.

ISU is 12-7 and 4-2 in the Big 12.

They have 3-1 home wins against Baylor and Kansas, so they are no slouch at home (6-1 overall).  Will be a tough atmosphere, but Texas has played in Columbus, Palo Alto, Lawrence and Waco already, so I doubt they'll be intimated.

Texas hasn't lost to IS since 2016 (5 setter in Ames) and has only lost 5 times to ISU (21-5 record in Ames and 49-5 overall) with 10 straight wins over the Cyclones. 

Edited by Js1