Game replay on YouTube?

tokamak

That is not the game described by the game thread. I expected to see a struggling offense that managed to pull away based on a few lucky breaks. Instead it's just domination. Ewers had about 5 questionable throws. He had a couple throws that looked really nice. RBs are legit stacked. Bama's going to blow their doors off, sure, but this game was as good as you could have hoped for.

• Hook 'Em 2

31 minutes ago, Llogg said:

That is not the game described by the game thread. I expected to see a struggling offense that managed to pull away based on a few lucky breaks. Instead it's just domination. Ewers had about 5 questionable throws. He had a couple throws that looked really nice. RBs are legit stacked. Bama's going to blow their doors off, sure, but this game was as good as you could have hoped for.

6 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

We look faster on defense because they know more where they are supposed to be and the angles they should be taking, instead of running to catch up a lot, or cover someone else's screwup.

Sark always alluded to this. . Last year was just a learning experience which is why we looked slow and unimpressive! 

Now we know where we are going and we can play with a sense of urgency, with it being less thinking and more reacting 

1 hour ago, pyrohornIII said:

We look faster on defense because they know more where they are supposed to be and the angles they should be taking, instead of running to catch up a lot, or cover someone else's screwup.

That was my first thought, too. My second was there’s still plenty of time to confuse the shit out of them.

20 hours ago, D3zii said:

Didn’t even noticed how bad Ford looked Saturday, idk if that’s a good thing or what but he missed a lot of tackles . . Also Ovie still not setting the edge smh 

Just watched the condensed version and focused on the inside LB play and you are right. Ford looked terrible, which is not good because we need him to be at least competent out there. Several times he made the right read and could have made a solo tackle to shut down a play and every time he whiffed. Jett Bush was at least not awful. Richardson probably played it best and had a couple of decisive plays on the ball carrier, then chased down the QB on a scramble that prevented a first down. I’m not sure what he was reading on their TD run, almost like he was supposed to blitz the B gap and the inside handoff ran right past him.