Steve Sarkisians 49 point margin shutout of ousux is our standard.

Vermin

3 hours ago, crash_davis said:

I love Sark's design. 

ou gonna double Worthy all day with a safety? We'll just run Sanders and Whit into the spaces vacated by the safety. Shit was there all day. 

D coordinators are gonna have to choose their poison. Worthy beat you over the top or we get 15-20 easy yards.

Wish we could’ve seen this offense with Neyor

5 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Incredible performance from everyone on both sides of the ball. I hope this is something that remains consistent against the better Big12 teams. But that’s about as good as we’ve looked since Colt left

Gotta wonder how many points he could've put up against Alabama.  45? 52? Imagine logging that win. If he had stayed healthy, we might be undefeated and ranked #1 in the country.

You have to credit Sark for today. When you go into the Cotton Bowl and humiliate OU with a literal record-setting ass kicking, you have your group well prepared.

But the fact that OU was probably the worst team left on the schedule as of this morning - certainly the Gabriel-less version they sent out there today - can’t be avoided. It is a great day. Still need to see more out of Sark’s program to really change my outlook on him.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

winning by 7 touchdowns

over 0u

i never thought i would live to see it

Well I think 49 is the most points Texas has scored on OU since 1900, and it’s the largest margin of victory too. Basically this was the worst ass whipping Texas has put on OU during the entire series. Check my math but I’m pretty sure.