Cowboys @ Rams

ztejas

Man, I hate it when Dallas runs on first down and Pollard goes for a 57-yard touchdown.

I knew someone would say something.

I amended my stance to not include pollard handoffs. They can do that. Don’t hand to Zeke on every single first down. Is that fair?

He’s a bit okay waiting to happen and the defense is still doing on it’s heels.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

I knew someone would say something.

I amended my stance to not include pollard handoffs. They can do that. Don’t hand to Zeke on every single first down. Is that fair?

He’s a bit okay waiting to happen and the defense is still doing on it’s heels.

Not if you're gonna constantly complain about it. You're, what, four or five posts into that "opinion" now? (Which was proven wrong on the past two drives, btw.) Maybe just give it a rest. 

Not if you're gonna constantly complain about it. You're, what, four or five posts into that "opinion" now? (Which was proven wrong on the past two drives, btw.) Maybe just give it a rest. 

The Last drive before the pollard TD they started with a first down pass for 12 yards though…?

If you’re happy with this piss poor offense for 80% of the game cool. But I’m not. I said the same even when Dak was starting. They are putting the QB in a bad situation.

BTW the one great thing about the Cooper lead offense is they always respond/answer when the other teams scores.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

The Last drive before the pollard TD they started with a first down pass for 12 yards though…?

If you’re happy with this piss poor offense for 80% of the game cool. But I’m not. I said the same even when Dak was starting. They are putting the QB in a bad situation.

BTW the one great thing about the copper lead offense is they always respond/answer when the other teams scores.

Cooper has an Avocado mattress

6 minutes ago, Drew said:

BTW the one great thing about the copper lead offense is they always respond/answer when the other teams scores.

And after that first-down pass, they ran the next two plays to set up 3rd-and-2 ... then Rush floated an ugly duckling to Gallup that Gallup should have caught but didn't. Seems like the coaches don't have faith in Rush against Donald and the Chargers pass rush. Hard to blame them.

As was discussed years ago, running on first down isn't the problem. Always running is. And establishing the run and NOT using that to set up play-action is also dumb. Moore and the Ginger have both been guilty of this at times, so I understand your frustration.

If Kellen is just gonna go Greg Davis run-run-pass, then flame away. But honestly, I think he's doing what he's doing because he doesn't trust the Dallas O-line or Cooper.

Edited by Braff Zacklin

And after that first-down pass, they ran the next two plays to set up 3rd-and-2 ... then Rush floated an ugly duckling to Gallup that Gallup should have caught but didn't. Seems like the coaches don't have faith in Rush against Donald and the Chargers pass rush. Hard to blame them.
As was discussed years ago, running on first down isn't the problem. Always running is. And establishing the run and NOT using that to set up play-action is also dumb. Moore and the Ginger have both been guilty of this at times, so I understand your frustration.
If Kellen is just gonna go Greg Davis run-run-pass, then flame away. But honestly, I think he's doing what he's doing because he doesn't trust the Dallas O-line or Cooper.

Yes I agree. I never said “never run” just run much much less. Like 1 out of 4 times. They were starting every drive with a run and wondering why they were in 3rd and long.

Feel like we agree on this just I’m just more aggravated about it weekly. I’ll temper it from now on.
  • Like 1

At this point have to keep a TE on the line to Donald's side or as an H back to Donald's side. Smith has been really good but don't Chaz Green him in this one

Just now, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Well, we got the lead. Time to turtle down. Who needs play action anyway.

Can't play action when the pressure is hitting the QB that quick

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Good job defense. If only they hadn’t given up the fake punt. They’d have had a shot at some points.

Come out of half and score.

Have to agree. D/ST was responsible for 9 of those 16 points. First Rams TD was the result of a perfect pass and catch. Second one was more of a fluke. All credit to Kupp for his fingertip catch and run. Stafford over-led him and got super lucky with the result.

Offense is gonna have to get cooking, but that O-line is going to have to get it together for that to happen. Or maybe Moore can scheme some rollouts to buy time for Rush.

• Like 1

Soo fucking lucky there. Cooper got some luck when it come to INTs. When he throws them they’re called back. Or the guy drops it.

Oh well. At least points.

But man, just like the last few weeks, they are leaving tons of points out there.