Lady Chatterley’s Lover (Netflix, Dec. 2, Emma Corrin)

atomheartbevo

7 hours ago, elfenix said:

so many late nights, flipping the channel real fast because skinemax would tune in for a second

Monday Night Raw Yes GIF by WWE

Just discovered Red Shoe Diaries is on Tubi and that Zalman King is dead.

Also, next time I subscribe to Acorn TV, I need to look up the Joely Richardson version of Lady Chatterley's Lover.

We worry about kids and their screen time, and meanwhile I spent countless hours sitting close to a TV with scrambled Showtime or Skinemax going, hoping to get a glimpse of something, all the while terrified that I wouldn't hear one of my parents stirring and that I wouldn't be able to flip the channel in time to something non-scrambled and age-appropriate.

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

We worry about kids and their screen time, and meanwhile I spent countless hours sitting close to a TV with scrambled Showtime or Skinemax going, hoping to get a glimpse of something, all the while terrified that I wouldn't hear one of my parents stirring and that I wouldn't be able to flip the channel in time to something non-scrambled and age-appropriate.

You rich kids and your Skinemax.   

I had to read the damn book.