The 2023 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

shadow_operative

7 minutes ago, Fawesome said:

Someone is getting itchy trade fingers

You want some? We all know someone at the bottom is gonna give gamdorf ohtani on Sunday so let’s not do that. Should be a rule if you’re more than 10 games back at the deadline no trades for you. 

You want some? We all know someone at the bottom is gonna give gamdorf ohtani on Sunday so let’s not do that. Should be a rule if you’re more than 10 games back at the deadline no trades for you. 
Shohei is untouchable unless I get proper value, and right now he's a top 3 bat and top 10 SP.

3 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

down 8-4 starting off sunday and somehow managed to pull off a tie and maintain the top spot.  these end of season matchups do not fare well for anyone hoping for a new champ that isnt henrygandorf or derka.

I blew an 8-4 lead as my team shat the bed coming up with one RBI on Sunday and not even getting a 7-5 win. My pitching lineup was also a bit unlucky, I got way fewer innings than most weeks.

Top three teams in our division all tied 6-6, pretty amazing. Big matchup with Capn Crunch this week  

For the record with all the chatter about Derka and HG, in 7 years in this league I have two firsts, a second, third and fourth. Basically the same track record as Derka in five fewer years. Need another couple to catch HG. Don’t sleep on The Disgusting Brothers. 

16 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

I blew an 8-4 lead as my team shat the bed coming up with one RBI on Sunday and not even getting a 7-5 win. My pitching lineup was also a bit unlucky, I got way fewer innings than most weeks.

Top three teams in our division all tied 6-6, pretty amazing. Big matchup with Capn Crunch this week  

For the record with all the chatter about Derka and HG, in 7 years in this league I have two firsts, a second, third and fourth. Basically the same track record as Derka in five fewer years. Need another couple to catch HG. Don’t sleep on The Disgusting Brothers. 

shit youre right.

so it's early morning on july 4th, and i'm fucking with my team.  i know i need an outfielder, so i find jarren duran, do my normal due diligence, and i add him.  i go to my team, and i drop someone, only by that time, duran was unavailable.  i was like wtf.  and he was on bigo's team.  motherfucker.  so i go back, and i add chas.  both have been monsters since then, and are going at it this week.

DURAN.png.e81af82da9529b0ed7aaa99216201001.pngCHAS.png.88fd3fb96eb1c91d60955d7f3083306a.png 

Life's a bitch until you die — THE BEAR (2.07)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BigOrange1 said:

2nd straight sunday where things went about as well as i could have hoped for upon setting my lineup that morning.

tj friedl will forever haunt my dreams.  pretty crazy matchup considering combined hr, sb, and k's.  it's gonna come down to the wire on the division i think.  i get derka this week.

23 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

Disgusting brothers have won the regular season. Easy road the rest of the way. Well done. 

You know what? You can fuck right off! I’ve tried to ignore this post and certainly not celebrate it with 3 weeks to go, yet my team comes out today 1-13 and Strider has by far his worst outing of the year. Damn you!

And if it was some 3D chess on the baseball gods, well done!

• Like 2