Deputy charged with "super aggravated sexual assault" of 4 year old

RPM

180618-jose-nunez-mn-1210_8b9368906be265

A Texas sheriff's deputy was being held Monday on a charge of "super aggravated sexual assault" of a 4-year-old girl after authorities say her mother, an undocumented immigrant, was being blackmailed to stay silent about the abuse — or face deportation.

Jose Nunez, a 47-year-old detention officer with the Bexar County Sheriff's Office, was arrested early Sunday while he was off-duty after the mother took her daughter to a local fire station for help, officials said at a news conference.

"The details of the case are quite frankly heartbreaking, disturbing, disgusting and infuriating all at the same time," said Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar.

The girl had been suffering from physical pain and "made an outcry," which prompted her mother to go to the fire station, Salazar said.

The abuse likely went on for several months, if not years, Salazar said — and there may be other victims.

"This suspect utilized to his advantage to place the mother in fear that she would be deported if she did report it," the sheriff said, adding that the "little girl now is safe."

The department is petitioning to give the mother protected status pending the outcome of the case.

It was unclear Monday whether Nunez, a 10-year veteran of the department, has an attorney. The felony charge carries a minimum 25-year sentence if he is convicted.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/texas-deputy-sexually-assaulted-undocumented-immigrant-s-child-sheriff-says-n884176?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

I would prefer he be kept in general population.

Isolation long-term is actually a worse sentence than death from shanking. It's torture. 

http://solitarywatch.com/2013/04/15/opposing-the-architecture-of-isolation-architects-against-solitary-confinement/

Just execute the fucker as humane as possible.

On 6/19/2018 at 10:41 PM, Trey3216 said:

All in favor of immediate and severe justice, raise your right hand.

Not really. It needs to go through the court system. We aren't Syria and Iran.  I'm glad this got press and hopefully this doesn't get law enforcement brotherhood treatment. If guilty, and it looks like that is the case, then I hope he spends forever locked in a closet and isolated from the world.  I could also support castration.

1 minute ago, Newdoc said:

Not really. It needs to go through the court system. We aren't Syria and Iran.  I'm glad this got press and hopefully this doesn't get law enforcement brotherhood treatment. If guilty, and it looks like that is the case, then I hope he spends forever locked in a closet and isolated from the world.  I could also support castration.

Detention officers aren't exactly in the law enforcement brotherhood. 

Castration eh? Honestly I think don't waste the money torturing this fuck by keeping him alive in any way. A .22 to the dome costs a dime.

The notion that there even is a brotherhood and that they get preferential treatment is offensive. Anytime people are immune to the repercussions of wrongdoing, you will have corruption and abuse. This is true across the board, regardless of gender, race or culture. 

And fuck this guy.