2023 Texas High School Football

Franklin fumbles into the end zone when the kid tries to stretch the ball out for the goalline and Malakoff tecovers for the touchback.

I'm amazed that play still happens so much.  Have some discipline and protect the ball.  Lining up and running the next play from the 1 foot line is a good outcome 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Brock would be up big on Franklin. I hope Billy Mathis is in attendance and hating himself immensely.

He was on the pregame show.  

And yeah, they're better than either of these teams, but they just tripped all over their dicks and completely gave the game away last week.  

He was on the pregame show.  
And yeah, they're better than either of these teams, but they just tripped all over their dicks and completely gave the game away last week.  

Doesn't hurt my feelings, I've made it known enough how I feel about ol' Billy. It was remarkable how they managed to find new ways to give Malakoff life.

18 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

And you sound like the same sour cocksucker everyone here has been familiar with for years now. Figure out how to work google yet you fucking cunt? You of all people calling anyone a pussy is high fucking comedy.

You literally said Brock would beat both of these teams when quite literally one of these teams already already beat them. 

You literally said Brock would beat both of these teams when quite literally one of these teams already already beat them. 

Brock would be up big on Franklin. I hope Billy Mathis is in attendance and hating himself immensely.

Tell me more about how I said Brock would beat both of these teams, because the above is what I actually said you ignorant fucking cunt.

And if you had watched ANY football at all this year, like maybe the Brock vs Malakoff game last week, you would see what I and Beau said above about Brock shooting themselves in the dick so many times it almost looked on purpose. Brock drove all over Malakoff and then once self inflicted wound after another, but that's something only someone that actually watched football would know. Now go sit in the fucking corner you twat.
  • Drool 1