Texas Tech @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

Don’t know why, but I have a hunch Belyeu is going to find himself in the lineup this weekend at some point and come up with a big hit. Has hit the ball well his last few PH appearances.

Could be tonight at DH. I like this matchup against the righty from Tech. 

Edited by Hookem2147

Would obviously prefer a series win or sweep, but as long as we take at least a game I won’t be too upset. Want to see us be competitive and the pitching continues to hold their own. Tech is probably the favorite in the conference after taking 2 of 3 from OSU and with TCU struggling. The outlook of this season is likely coming to come down to how we do against the middle of the pack teams (OU, KSU, WVU, TCU), and 3 of those series being at home will be huge.

Just try to tread water these next 10 days and find your groove.

1 hour ago, Hookem2147 said:

Don’t know why, but I have a hunch Belyeu is going to find himself in the lineup this weekend at some point and come up with a big hit. Has hit the ball well his last few PH appearances.

Could be tonight at DH. I like this matchup against the righty from Tech. 

15 minutes ago, Horny Bull said:

Good call

• Hook 'Em 1

Daly hasn’t exactly been Mr Clutch with runners in scoring position and O’Dowd has been the hottest hitter on the team besides Kennedy. The Daly line out and Thomas groundout likely means it wouldn’t have mattered either way.

Edited by Hookem2147

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Daly hasn’t exactly been Mr Clutch with runners in scoring position and O’Dowd has been the hottest hitter on the team besides Kennedy. The Daly line out and Thomas groundout likely means it wouldn’t have mattered either way.

You bunt on a Friday night in conference with 2 on and none out. 

• Like 1