2023 Rangers/Astros thread of hate

ztejas

1 hour ago, slorch said:

or maybe pay your credit card bills with the newfound cash from the tricks you turned on the parade route.

Edit: for the little bit of shit talking that does occur, neither team's fans really troll the other's dedicated threads, but it's an understandable idiotically convenient mistake.

The sore pussy has identified himself. 

22 hours ago, elguapo said:

I love how much Arlington is thinking of the Astros during their big moment!

😂

I love how some of y’all were shit talking the parade in your little safe space of the Astros off-season thread because you’ll call down the thread police if someone reacts to it there.  Next, you’ll be shit-talking the length of your offseason thread compared to the Rangers’.  Sure fucking helps to get a full week’s head start.  

• Like 1

Remember guys, that is the same aggy fanbase who mass reported and had @Helobious banned last year during the ALCS. Not because he posted inside their own Astros thread, nope. Because he was pissing off Astros fans in the general ALCS thread. Until Immamac realized Helo wasn't actually doing anything wrong, it was just Astros fans being the biggest pussies on the planet. A lot of people complained and wondered why he was banned. So it was lifted quickly.

That's pretty much all you need to know about the Houston aggy fanbase on here. Sensitive dorks

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trey3216 said:

I love how some of y’all were shit talking the parade in your little safe space of the Astros off-season thread because you’ll call down the thread police if someone reacts to it there.  Next, you’ll be shit-talking the length of your offseason thread compared to the Rangers’.  Sure fucking helps to get a full week’s head start.  

Nice to see you spending your Sunday morning obsessing about what Astros fans are doing on surly!

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Remember guys, that is the same aggy fanbase who mass reported and had @Helobious banned last year during the ALCS. Not because he posted inside their own Astros thread, nope. Because he was pissing off Astros fans in the general ALCS thread. Until Immamac realized Helo wasn't actually doing anything wrong, it was just Astros fans being the biggest pussies on the planet. A lot of people complained and wondered why he was banned. So it was lifted quickly.

That's pretty much all you need to know about the Houston aggy fanbase on here. Sensitive dorks

I’m a Tech, Cowboys, Army, and Astros fan.  The tough guy fan talk is amusing. Most of the real baseball fans maintain decorum. 
Helo got kicked out of that because he trolls nonstop. He knows it, we know it.  Whatever. 
What’s funny is even with the WS championship, it’s not the main Rangers fans talking shit.  It’s the little anklebiters, feeling all emboldened.  
It’s all good.  Next season will be fun too, and a good handful of these posters will forget they were ever interested in baseball one time. 

4 hours ago, slorch said:

Edit: for the little bit of shit talking that does occur, neither team's fans really troll the other's dedicated threads, but it's an understandable idiotically convenient mistake.

A few Houston fans felt the need to say something in the rangers thread during the middle 3 games of the alcs. But that all worked itself out well enough. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, elguapo said:

Nice to see you spending your Sunday morning obsessing about what Astros fans are doing on surly!

Already read up on our off-season thread.  Still in celebration mode.  Just warms the cockles to see you and yours so elephant walking angry 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I spent 2 days in surly jail last week cause I made one joke about Adolis being their dad in their off-season thread. Never mind they go into my yankee thread all the time and talk shit to me. I’ve never reported or even negged them once for it. They’re a bunch of massive overly sensitive pussies. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

I spent 2 days in surly jail last week cause I made one joke about Adolis being their dad in their off-season thread. Never mind they go into my yankee thread all the time and talk shit to me. I’ve never reported or even negged them once for it. They’re a bunch of massive overly sensitive pussies. 

So…..they’re aggy 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...