Maxine Waters Triggers the Trumpers

Hugo Stiglitz

But I don't think that's true.  My initial reaction to the newspaper shooting was not that this was likely someone emboldened by recent headlines.  I figured there was probably a workplace dispute, which wasn't that far off the truth.  Plenty of people thought similarly.

It's possible to have a strong political bias and still not see everything through a political lens.

58 minutes ago, zork said:

I am not fully informed on the story beyond the basic internet reporting of course.  We'll see how it comes out.  

No you're not, but that didn't stop you from assuming one version of events and running with it. Sort of like in a thread about an absurdly corrupt Trump admin official you jumped in only to make a comment about how hotel mattresses are awesome.

Your fealty is impressive.

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

No you're not, but that didn't stop you from assuming one version of events and running with it. Sort of like in a thread about an absurdly corrupt Trump admin official you jumped in only to make a comment about how hotel mattresses are awesome.

Your fealty is impressive.

it's just a message board filled, to a certain extent, with people with various amounts of information.  I peruse it while I do other things and post when I want and have the time.   

Pruitt was shocking with his outlandish expense reports, from the news reporting, for sure.  

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

More civility from the right

There's plenty of civility on both sides of rank and file democrats and republicans . It's the fringes who cause the issues with violence and harassment. When a sitting representative calls for harassment that puts that person squarely in the fringe wing. 

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

There's plenty of civility on both sides of rank and file democrats and republicans . It's the fringes who cause the issues with violence and harassment. When a sitting representative calls for harassment that puts that person squarely in the fringe wing. 

So, POTUS?

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So POTUS gets a pass because he's a doofus but Maxine doesn't get a pass because . . . she's an uppity negro bitch?

I'm just trying to figure out the rules here.  Just asking questions.

I was in a meeting yesterday morning and the guy sitting next to me was complaining about how offensive the pussy hats were.

”Can you believe those liberals walking around with vaginas on their heads?  How inappropriate is that? Right in front of children and everyone.”

I was trying so hard not to burst out laughing but couldn’t help myself.  

18 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

She called for peaceful confrontations. What’s wrong with that? You think that this is something new in American politics? You enter politics and you support a traitor and his administration? You are subject to being called out on it. 

12 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So POTUS gets a pass because he's a doofus but Maxine doesn't get a pass because . . . she's an uppity negro bitch?

Of course he gets a pass. Whataboutism is Onboard’s favorite passtime. That and talking about Hillary. 

18 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

No she qualifies as a doofus too.  Actually a bigger doofus, Trump has only been doing this for half a presidential term.  Waters has been doing her schick forever.

On 7/5/2018 at 4:42 PM, purplepride95 said:

"Editor's note: An earlier version of this story included quotes from the alleged witness. Those have been removed from this copy due to concerns about the legitimacy of the statements."

Whoops?  But I get it.  You have to make an excuse for the pathetic loser adult hispanic male who assaulted, battered, then robbed a young teenager because of he supported the current president.  It really, really is a shame these 'tolerant' and 'progressive' liberals never try that shit with people like me.

Edited by icecait
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

16 minutes ago, icecait said:

Whoops?  But I get it.  You have to make an excuse for the pathetic loser adult hispanic male who assaulted, battered, then robbed a young teenager because of he supported the current president.  It really, really is a shame these 'tolerant' and 'progressive' liberals never try that shit with people like me.

If you think I'm gonna try to grab the MAGA hat off your head while you're driving full speed into a crowd of protesters you have another think coming.

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

If you think I'm gonna try to grab the MAGA hat off your head while you're driving full speed into a crowd of protesters you have another think coming.

I'm sorry.  Did I offend you?  Please don't go try to murder 20+ Republican congressmen at a charity baseball game as a result.  Thanks.

Edited by icecait
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

25 minutes ago, icecait said:

Battered? Holy shit. You’re quite the snowflake, huh?

2 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Battered? Holy shit. You’re quite the snowflake, huh?

Yeah, why would we like to be accurate in our description of events?  Who cares about facts when we have feelings?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1