Maxine Waters Triggers the Trumpers

Hugo Stiglitz

17 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You motherfuckers are the ones that use concentration camp rhetoric.  If they are really that horrible, then you should have been screaming bloody murder about them during the Obama administration for the tens of thousands of unaccompanied minors Barack warehoused in the concentration camps.  But you didn't.  Because you don't give a fuck about those kids.  You are just a political grandstanding team playing cunt.  Like most of the shaggy liberal cabal and your boyfriend Beto.

You have a really short memory, which is not surprising given the amount of cocaine, alcohol and opioids that are likely coursing through your body.  There was a great amount of pushback when we saw an enormous spike in unaccompanied minors crossing the border in 2014.

Here's the thing:  CREATING more such minors by separating them from their parents is all on you and your ass-sniffing, jack-booted thuggery who think Trump hung the moon and the browns are all bad.  Fuck you.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You have a really short memory, which is not surprising given the amount of cocaine, alcohol and opioids that are likely coursing through your body.  There was a great amount of pushback when we saw an enormous spike in unaccompanied minors crossing the border in 2014.

Here's the thing:  CREATING more such minors by separating them from their parents is all on you and your ass-sniffing, jack-booted thuggery who think Trump hung the moon and the browns are all bad.  Fuck you.

So Obama put unaccompanied minors in concentration camps?  

Never done cocaine or opioids.  

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Haha 1

Obama detained unaccompanied minors, yes.  So did W, Clinton, GHWB, go back as far as you want.  What those men didn't do was (a) intentionally amplify the numbers and (b) avoid the best possible living conditions given the circumstances.

And yeah, you're either high as a kite or just pure asshole.  You tell us.

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Obama detained unaccompanied minors, yes.  So did W, Clinton, GHWB, go back as far as you want.  What those men didn't do was (a) intentionally amplify the numbers and (b) avoid the best possible living conditions given the circumstances.

And yeah, you're either high as a kite or just pure asshole.  You tell us.

You are claiming these are concentration camps.  These are the same fucking camps Obama used.  In your world they are either (i) concentration camps and okay for unaccompanied minors, or (ii) not really concentration camps.  You tell us.

I disagree with separation and have said so repeatedly.  This concentration camp stuff is complete bullshit made up by opportunistic political assholes.  And you are one of them.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

No.  Don't even know what that is.  What drugs are you on?

Not Percocet.  That shit made me a drooling zombie.  Hated it, although it is a very common perscription for acute pain after a surgery or......

I was just being wise.

15 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You motherfuckers are the ones that use concentration camp rhetoric.  If they are really that horrible, then you should have been screaming bloody murder about them during the Obama administration for the tens of thousands of unaccompanied minors Barack warehoused in the concentration camps.  But you didn't.  Because you don't give a fuck about those kids.  You are just a political grandstanding team playing cunt.  Like most of the shaggy liberal cabal and your boyfriend Beto.

The concentration camp comparisons are made now because of Trump's policy of forcibly separating parents from children, a scene reminiscent of Nazi's forcibly separating families on their way to concentration camps. 

Previous administrations did not do that. Obama/Bush administration did not have a policy of separating families as a "deterrent". 

If you don't like being compared to Nazis, don't do Nazi shit. 

2 hours ago, Foosters said:

A 5 second google search shows the Rothschild family emblem looking nothing like what you've posted. The only references to a Rothschild Red Emblem that looks like the above are on crazy-ass conspiracy websites. Do you have a link that supports this?

So that's a "no" then? You're just going to spread fake shit and hide when called on it?

11 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You are claiming these are concentration camps.  These are the same fucking camps Obama used.  In your world they are either (i) concentration camps and okay for unaccompanied minors, or (ii) not really concentration camps.  You tell us.

I disagree with separation and have said so repeatedly.  This concentration camp stuff is complete bullshit made up by opportunistic political assholes.  And you are one of them.

I can go to sleep at night with the full knowledge I'm a "political asshole".  Zing!

15 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Actually, the left and immigrant rights groups were constantly fighting against Obama's treatment of illegals, which is why the family detention ended and we ended up with "catch and release" in the first place.  But no, the shelters under Obama were not the same thing.    One was a short-term emergency measure required to handle unexpected waves of unaccompanied children.   The other is an indefinite non-emergency measure that Trump has chosen to impose on kids who actually have parents available to watch them, but who he's wrongfully separated them from.   What is justifiable by necessity does not justify the same thing by choice when there are better alternatives. 

And add in that the massive burden Trump has dumped on the system is deteriorating the standard of care for all of the kids in the system.  Length of stays has reportedly doubled and reported conditions are deplorable.  Meaning, he's made the camps worse. 

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Actually, the left and immigrant rights groups were constantly fighting against Obama's treatment of illegals, which is why the family detention ended and we ended up with "catch and release" in the first place.  But no, the shelters under Obama were not the same thing.    One was a short-term emergency measure required to handle unexpected waves of unaccompanied children.   The other is an indefinite non-emergency measure that Trump has chosen to impose on kids who actually have parents available to watch them, but who he's wrongfully separated them from.   What is justifiable by necessity does not justify the same thing by choice when there are better alternatives. 

And add in that the massive burden Trump has dumped on the system is deteriorating the standard of care for all of the kids in the system.  Length of stays has reportedly doubled and reported conditions are deplorable.  Meaning, he's made the camps worse. 

They were?  The left on Shaggy were quiet as a church mouse about these "concentration camps"

Edited by Johnny Sack

5 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

They were?  The left on Shaggy were quiet as a church mouse about these "concentration camps"

And I likewise wouldn't raise hell about a battlefield surgery with whiskey and a pocketknife, whereas I would if a hospital were doing the same thing in a planned surgery purely for the sport of it.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Joe Rogan said:

Im so triggered you have multiple socks to neg and ban people you don't agree with? Classic!

Im sure you are great at dishing out pills to people, doc. Karma is a bitch. 

EDIT:  fed the troll, mea culpa

Edited by ChiTownDoc

13 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

Dick measuring Surly is the best Surly.

9 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Someone with a grand total of 2 posts calling out a veteran for having socks is also Best Surly

Guys, Rogan is actually my sock.  Think about it, he drops that post, then I immediately spew diarrhea about how successful I am.  Fuck, I need to rethink how I engage trolls.  

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Imagine, a war against the climate. Sounds like we'll need a Space Force for that!

Just teasing about the word choice. I have to pause to distinguish between climatic and climactic myself. You're dead right about the internet battlefield warriors, but I do look at the haters at the Trump rallies and see men who work outside and don't much care about the distinction between climatic and climactic. 

I don't see a civil war, but the prospect of domestic terrorism (they'll call it freedom fighting) and assassination looms. 

The last two members of Congress to be physically attacked haven't been attacked by Trump supporters.  Go on Twitter and look at the responses Scalise got after making a tweet imploring for cooler heads and civil discourse.  Trump did not force anyone to respond with physical violence.  People that responded with physical violence chose to respond with physical violence.  No one forces me to respond to any post on this board.  When I respond to one it is because I choose to.    The way I choose to respond is my choice to make and is also my responsibility to take.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

She’s far more racist than anyone on the right.  Dems always have been. They just change tactics.  

See, you just can't help yourself.  Kudos for deleting "uppity nigra" before hitting "Submit Reply".

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

See, you just can't help yourself.  Kudos for deleting "uppity nigra" before hitting "Submit Reply".

You’re projecting. 

What do you personally do to help blacks?

I’d like to compare the money you’ve been spent compared to me directly helping blacks?

And time?

I’ve spent a lot of time and money. 

Or do you just run your mouth on the internet?

Edited by Johnny Sack

10 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You’re projecting. 

I’d like to compare the money you’ve been spent compared to me directly helping blacks?

And time?

Fuuuuuuck yes. Inject it into my veins. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You’re projecting. 

And time?

Tell us again how you're the savior of Haiti. The magical white man come to save the poor black folk.

7 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Tell us again how you're the savior of Haiti. The magical white man come to save the poor black folk.

I try — I take care of 8 orphans and have for 15 years.  But the Clintons were the real MVP in Haiti.  

And I got a black male sentenced to federal life without parole’s sentence commuted. All because I hate black people.  

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 1