Maxine Waters Triggers the Trumpers

Hugo Stiglitz

18 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  Any and all Presidents have pics like that.   Including your boy Bill.  Do you need demographics on Fox viewers?  Do you know why they advertise for adult diapers on Fox News?  Fuck, you’re actually dumber than I thought.  That’s really saying something.  

Trump loves those troops because they weren't captured. 

15 minutes ago, Bill Clinton said:

You lefties obsess over fox news. It's total shit. It is 100% controlled opposition programming. Nobody watches that trash. The propaganda makers "aim higher" for conservative outlets to steer the opposition where they want.

This Yuri video applies to bad actors in the media on the left and the right.

C0799C8D-53C7-4DFC-86DA-F8192F3FE611_zps

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

13 minutes ago, Bill Clinton said:

I'm not the one cheering on violence in the streets against political opponents. It's just hilarious that you think a bunch of starbucks hipsters are going to take on active and ex-military as well as active police. Have you ever been to a "license to carry" class? How many voted for Trump and old are those people?

They don't watch fox news, nobody watches shitty MSM anymore.

Although your black lives matter buddy in Dallas did take out 5 police officers, I don't think these goobers have the same discipline. 

ebt-0903-antifa-701.jpg?w=1024&h=603

I don't want to see any violence from the political entertainment on the tele vision programming. That's what the globalists want. Hugo calls 'em Russians. 

russiarothschild.jpg

Anyway, I suggest you read this book.

https://www.amazon.com/When-Violence-Answer-Learning-Takes/dp/0316354643/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1530019612&sr=8-1&keywords=tim+larkin

Let’s face it - it’s large cities vs bumblefuck America.  Where do you suppose the money and resources are concentrated?  You’d have a point 50 yrs ago.  Lol.  It’s cute you think a bunch of armed overweight hillbillies are going to do anything.  

8 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Let’s face it - it’s large cities vs bumblefuck America.  Where do you suppose the money and resources are concentrated?  You’d have a point 50 yrs ago.  Lol.  It’s cute you think a bunch of armed overweight hillbillies are going to do anything.  

Large cities that can't feed themselves beyond 2 days when the trucks stop moving. Good luck with that. 

Food, fuel, and ammunition. Who controls these things? 

• Fuck You 3

3 minutes ago, Bill Clinton said:

Large cities that can't feed themselves beyond 2 days when the trucks stop moving. Good luck with that. 

Money.  Airports are here.  How big an operation do you think the fat guys can sustain?  Lol.  And you think 90% of them can’t be bought off?  

The stupid is strong with you.  

Oh and when push comes to shove who will Uncle Sam support?  You think he might just back big money and industry?  And what about other countries?  If war destroys fly over America you think Canada or Mexico would help the cityfolk?  

Always follow the money, dumbass.  Also read a book...on the civil war.  The south lost.  They had all your supposed advantages built in. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Money.  Airports are here.  How big an operation do you think the fat guys can sustain?  Lol.  And you think 90% of them can’t be bought off?  

Lol money. Yeah man in complete anarchy and civil war you are praying for to nuke West Virginia the money is going to get it done. 

China controls the communist faction in America. Hope you like eating dogs.

• Fuck You 2

10 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Oh and when push comes to shove who will Uncle Sam support?  You think he might just back big money and industry?  And what about other countries?  If war destroys fly over America you think Canada or Mexico would help the cityfolk?  

Always follow the money, dumbass.  Also read a book...on the civil war.  The south lost.  They had all your supposed advantages built in. 

Your socks are obvious btw.

Canada and Mexico's economy is less than Texas. Speaking of Texas, you should stay away from here in Chicago if you are risking your family calling for violence on American citizens for thier political beliefs. Surely you will be safe in a fun free zone sanctuary city if SHTF (it won't).

• Fuck You 4

1 hour ago, Bill Clinton said:

lol MAD MAX got so happy once she jumped in the elevator with her goons to push away this disgusting reporter. "be civil and stop asking questions" is precious coming from this loon. 

Ace investigative reporting, Ms. Loomer.  The answer is "anywhere in DC", as it is illegal for a DC public accommodation to refuse service based on political affiliation or ideology.

22 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, Democrats and the left in general tend to bend over backwards to appear objective and compassionate, at least in comparison to the right.  It's their Achilles Heel.  If the Dems would just commit to a dirtier fight they'd never lose an election, and they wouldn't actually have to get much dirtier at all.

Holy fucking shit you really believe this?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Bill Clinton said:

Your socks are obvious btw.

Canada and Mexico's economy is less than Texas. Speaking of Texas, you should stay away from here in Chicago if you are risking your family calling for violence on American citizens for thier political beliefs. Surely you will be safe in a fun free zone sanctuary city if SHTF (it won't).

Lol.  You sound triggered bro.  I was wondering how long it would take me to set you off.  Apparently not even 10 min.  You certainly have the mental discipline to sustain warfare.  Oh and West Virginia?  LMAO

I’ll dump a few million OxyContin pills myself and that should take care of itself.  

48 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I live in a city.  And know more than a few rich people.  They are overwhelmingly GOP.  Not everyone in urban areas are liberal.  And when it comes to the super rich, the split is pretty damn even across America.

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I live in a city.  And know more than a few rich people.  They are overwhelmingly GOP.  Not everyone in urban areas are liberal.  And when it comes to the super rich, the split is pretty damn even across America.

Oh I happen to live with many of them.  They are pissed at Trump taking the party hostage.  Hell I can rattle off major GOP contributors just in my building.  It would total well into the 9 figures.  There’s only 50 units in the building.  We know eachother well.  They would never take the side of Trumptards in the fight.  They’d sit it out or join the ‘Libs’.  

15 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  You sound triggered bro.  I was wondering how long it would take me to set you off.  Apparently not even 10 min.  You certainly have the mental discipline to sustain warfare.  Oh and West Virginia?  LMAO

I’ll dump a few million OxyContin pills myself and that should take care of itself.  

Im so triggered you have multiple socks to neg and ban people you don't agree with? Classic!

Im sure you are great at dishing out pills to people, doc. Karma is a bitch. 

• Fuck You 3

11 hours ago, Larry T. Spider said:

Can you imagine this under Reagan or either Bush? I sure as hell cant. Trump brings out the absolute worst in republicans. Let’s hope he doesn’t do the same for Democrats.

This crop of malevolent morons has been nurtured and shaped since the Reagan years. He was the genial, smiling face stretched across an ugly, wicked brand of politics that was taking hold. Reagan took part with a wry twinkle in his eye as he repeated lies about welfare queens or talked about the crazy Dems having gone so far left that they'd left the country.

HW Bush employs Lee Atwater. Bush provides the civilized front as the vicious henchmen keep appealing to the worst feelings in many of their voters. Sure, he, like Reagan, appealed to fiscal conservatives even though none of their policies worked (IMHO), but Rush radio was spawning other shows creating the illusory ebil lib out there killin' lumberjacks and hating America with their liberal hidden agendas.

Clinton years? Full bloom malevolance. American Spectator. And it all just kept growing like kudzu. Cultivated for votes, but now taking over the terrain.

Trump just showed up and stole the reins from the dull, denying robo-candidates. He doesn't want to be the civilized face of anything. He brought the whole ugly show into the open. 

He didn't create the deplorables; he just dared to openly and happily appeal to them.

Trump didn't tunnel or trick his way into the White House. He got more than 60 million votes and retains about 40% support. 

It's the electorate. The weeds have won. The grass roots are diseased. Hooray for the anti-Lib hysteria! Now we can get down to hatin' nigras and queers and reporters and lawyers and unions and government workers!

I wish more people in those photos from Trump's rallies looked like cowards. They will be doing more than voting. And soon.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, David Dennison said:

images.jpg

This is what Donald Trump is teeing up.

This is what i'm afraid of as well. The pictures of McVeigh in Waco selling anti-american government, pro-gun bumper stickers were eerily familiar to the types of people i see supporting Trump today.

14 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

This crop of malevolent morons has been nurtured and shaped since the Reagan years. He was the genial, smiling face stretched across an ugly, wicked brand of politics that was taking hold. Reagan took part with a wry twinkle in his eye as he repeated lies about welfare queens or talked about the crazy Dems having gone so far left that they'd left the country.

HW Bush employs Lee Atwater. Bush provides the civilized front as the vicious henchmen keep appealing to the worst feelings in many of their voters. Sure, he, like Reagan, appealed to fiscal conservatives even though none of their policies worked (IMHO), but Rush radio was spawning other shows creating the illusory ebil lib out there killin' lumberjacks and hating America with their liberal hidden agendas.

Clinton years? Full bloom malevolance. American Spectator. And it all just kept growing like kudzu. Cultivated for votes, but now taking over the terrain.

Trump just showed up and stole the reins from the dull, denying robo-candidates. He doesn't want to be the civilized face of anything. He brought the whole ugly show into the open. 

He didn't create the deplorables; he just dared to openly and happily appeal to them.

Trump didn't tunnel or trick his way into the White House. He got more than 60 million votes and retains about 40% support. 

It's the electorate. The weeds have won. The grass roots are diseased. Hooray for the anti-Lib hysteria! Now we can get down to hatin' nigras and queers and reporters and lawyers and unions and government workers!

I wish more people in those photos from Trump's rallies looked like cowards. They will be doing more than voting. And soon.

Sounds like Democrats = good and nobel

GOP = evil

1 hour ago, Bill Clinton said:

I'm guessing this upcoming "civil war" is going to be rather anti-climatic once each sides warriors leave the internet battlefield and walk into public. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Sounds like Democrats = good and nobel

GOP = evil

You deserve the Noble Prize. I never say anything about the Dems in that post. I frequently lament their weakness and timidity. Their part in the erosion of the system is more passive. They aren't as dangerous as what the GOPs have become, but they do feed at the money trough and mostly worry about re-election to keep them there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bill Clinton said:

I'm not the one cheering on violence in the streets against political opponents. It's just hilarious that you think a bunch of starbucks hipsters are going to take on active and ex-military as well as active police. Have you ever been to a "license to carry" class? How many voted for Trump and old are those people?

They don't watch fox news, nobody watches shitty MSM anymore.

Although your black lives matter buddy in Dallas did take out 5 police officers, I don't think these goobers have the same discipline. 

ebt-0903-antifa-701.jpg?w=1024&h=603

I don't want to see any violence from the political entertainment on the tele vision programming. That's what the globalists want. Hugo calls 'em Russians. 

russiarothschild.jpg

Anyway, I suggest you read this book.

https://www.amazon.com/When-Violence-Answer-Learning-Takes/dp/0316354643/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1530019612&sr=8-1&keywords=tim+larkin

A 5 second google search shows the Rothschild family emblem looking nothing like what you've posted. The only references to a Rothschild Red Emblem that looks like the above are on crazy-ass conspiracy websites. Do you have a link that supports this?

5 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

I'm guessing this upcoming "civil war" is going to be rather anti-climatic once each sides warriors leave the internet battlefield and walk into public. 

Imagine, a war against the climate. Sounds like we'll need a Space Force for that!

Just teasing about the word choice. I have to pause to distinguish between climatic and climactic myself. You're dead right about the internet battlefield warriors, but I do look at the haters at the Trump rallies and see men who work outside and don't much care about the distinction between climatic and climactic. 

I don't see a civil war, but the prospect of domestic terrorism (they'll call it freedom fighting) and assassination looms. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Yes we know. You're rich. You hang out with lots of rich friends. You have a really fancy ranch. You do all sorts of activities that rich people do.  We get it. You've been telling us for years.

• Like 3

Rich people want to stay rich. A civil war would not help them in that regard. 

The rich olds are overwhelmingly GOP. Their children in the 30-45 range...not so much. 

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Reagan had it pretty easy:

We had hostages, a bad economy, bad gas prices, and a congress that had been Democrat for decades.  What we had been doing did not seem to be working.

Trump on the other hand had only Hillary and perhaps some underestimated deep seeded racism...and the Russians.

All of those threatening and acting on their threats deserve the full penalty of the law. 

Chanting "how do you sleep at night" seems appropriate.

hqdefault.jpg

Sorry, Luke. I'm just doing my job. You gotta appreciate that.

Nah - calling it your job don't make it right, Boss.

39 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

We had hostages, a bad economy, bad gas prices, and a congress that had been Democrat for decades.  What we had been doing did not seem to be working.

Trump on the other hand had only Hillary and perhaps some underestimated deep seeded racism...and the Russians.

And an addiction to adoring crowds. 

41 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

We had hostages,

Yeah, let's not forget that he also had a crew who brokered a delay in that hostage release until the inauguration, so President Carter wouldn't get the credit.

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Oh for fuck's sake, just put us all out of your misery.

You motherfuckers are the ones that use concentration camp rhetoric.  If they are really that horrible, then you should have been screaming bloody murder about them during the Obama administration for the tens of thousands of unaccompanied minors Barack warehoused in the concentration camps.  But you didn't.  Because you don't give a fuck about those kids.  You are just a political grandstanding team playing cunt.  Like most of the shaggy liberal cabal and your boyfriend Beto.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Especially because those same overweight hillbillies won't even move to find a job.  They are begging for people to bring jobs to them.  They aren't leaving their shithole towns for nothing.  I'm not even sure how a war could even happen.  Nobody in cities cares enough to go stop Cletus from defending his sofa, and Cletus is too lazy to bring it to cities.

Tariffs, if they happen, will end up hurting cities, but so far all Trump has done is cut Cletus' dick clean off while Cletus cheers.

5 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Especially because those same overweight hillbillies won't even move to find a job.  They are begging for people to bring jobs to them.  They aren't leaving their shithole towns for nothing.  I'm not even sure how a war could even happen.  Nobody in cities cares enough to go stop Cletus from defending his sofa, and Cletus is too lazy to bring it to cities.

Tariffs, if they happen, will end up hurting cities, but so far all Trump has done is cut Cletus' dick clean off while Cletus cheers.

You realize Trump won the higher income brackets over Hillary, right?  It wasn't just fat, skoal dipping hillbillies that went for Trump.  If voting was limited to people making 6 figures or above, the Democrats could never win another national election.

Edited by Johnny Sack

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You realize Trump won the higher income brackets over Hillary, right?  It wasn't just fat, skoal dipping hillbillies that went for Trump.  If voting was limited to people making 6 figures or above, the Democrats could never win another national election.

Oh, I know urban white supremacists like you did too, but I also know you're a hider, not a fighter.

7 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You motherfuckers are the ones that use concentration camp rhetoric.  If they are really that horrible, then you should have been screaming bloody murder about them during the Obama administration for the tens of thousands of unaccompanied minors Barack warehoused in the concentration camps.  But you didn't.  Because you don't give a fuck about those kids.  You are just a political grandstanding team playing cunt.  Like most of the shaggy liberal cabal and your boyfriend Beto.

CKzz_Xnk_UEAATb_NO.jpg