2023 College World Series

Horny Bull

12 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Yes. One of your inter-dimensional selves goes back in time and gives the Gator freshmen reliever more time to warm up.   It should show up in the stats. 

I was Father’s Day drunk, but now I’m gators-win-a-close one-in-the-CWS-on-Father’s-Day-drunk…and I opened the tequila that was my Father’s Day gift🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊

You are on a roll…..

1 hour ago, cmontexas said:

1687140156345416372653946937181_5027700402820.jpg

Personal Behavior
Students are expected to maintain the highest standards of integrity, honesty, modesty and morality. Honesty and honor constitute measures of individual worth. Certain behaviors are expressly prohibited in Scripture and therefore should be avoided by members of the University community. They include theft, lying, dishonesty, gossip, slander, backbiting, profanity, vulgarity (including crude language), sexual promiscuity (including adultery, any homosexual behavior, premarital sex), drunkenness, immodesty of dress and occult practices. The Scriptures further teach that the body is the temple of the Holy Spirit; it should be treated at all times with utmost respect and care to avoid personal harm. Students may not frequent or work at places of entertainment or other places the nature or reputation of which might bring discredit to the student or University. Students who disobey these University rules are subject to automatic suspension.

Oral Roberts University student handbook.   Welp, it looks like a lot of students are going to be automatically suspended after they got fucked by a gator freshman reliever tonight. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, locodos said:

What success?

They had 4 hits through 2 innings and were putting the barrel on it.  That kind of success.

The fact they didn't translate into runs is just baseball.  Hard hit balls right at OFs are singles vs. doubles, etc.

2 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

The entirety of all of Tennessee's uniforms is dumb but the raised T on the helmet  that looks like one of those magnet board letters you used to play with when you were a kid learning words and how to spell is the dumbest.  

The Safety Orange really does it for me.  Such a beautiful color.  /s

"10 singles" isn't because they're not hitting it hard.  They're just hitting it right at people.

"We're not seeing the swing-and-miss changeup" isn't because his change up isn't good.  It's because Tenn is sitting on it, hitting the outside stuff up the middle or opposite field, and not looking to pull fastballs (that aren't coming) for HRs like our Texas hitters did.  It's the recipe for that guy and why our guys couldn't figure that out is beyond me.

Yeah, I'm still salty.  Hate that we're not playing this week.  xD

Edited by Hondo
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hondo said:

"10 singles" isn't because they're not hitting it hard.  They're just hitting it right at people.

"We're not seeing the swing-and-miss changeup" isn't because his change up isn't good.  It's because Tenn is sitting on it, hitting the outside stuff up the middle or opposite field, and not looking to pull fastballs (that aren't coming) for HRs like our Texas hitters did.  It's the recipe for that guy and why our guys couldn't figure that out is beyond me.

Well we had 8 hits, 3 of which were doubles and one was a HR but yea we packaged those around 16Ks