Tornado Near/In Perryton

atomheartbevo

Saw something about up to 100 or more people treated at the hospital.  Somehow no fatalities so far.

f_webp

f_webp

Hansford County Judge:

"I am the Hansford County Judge. Perryton is the county next to me it's Ochiltree County," Glass said in an email. "We have paged out our Hansford County Emergency Management Coordinators, Fire, Ems, and Additional Sheriff Deputies to assist for a possible mass casualty and/or recovery event. I can confirm a tornado did directly hit Perryton Texas in Ochiltree County." 

Surrounding counties/towns are sending resources, including Beaver County, Oklahoma.

Edited by atomheartbevo

10 hours ago, Blotto said:

All kinds of crazy tornado videos today. These aren't perrytown

And more coming today.  Until you posted it, I didn't realize Reed Timmer had a new tornado vehicle. For 2024's dead pool thread, I'll have to add him in there.

1500x500

6 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

atom tries to start 17 threads nightly. He fucking sucks. 

I suck a lot, only one new thread in the past two weeks.

12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I wonder if there's enough data to observe a noticeable uptick in tornado fatalities from idiots getting the shot for the 'gram? I guarantee you more idiots are dying, but I'm not sure there's enough data on occupancy of buildings to see the difference in the smart phone/social media era.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BearMace said:

I wonder if there's enough data to observe a noticeable uptick in tornado fatalities from idiots getting the shot for the 'gram? I guarantee you more idiots are dying, but I'm not sure there's enough data on occupancy of buildings to see the difference in the smart phone/social media era.

1 hour ago, Hpara759 said:

55042b8e-30d7-41d3-af4c-1f37044e5bd2_text.gif

If there hasn't been somebody live-streaming their death from a tornado they thought they were far enough away from, or their wife killing them for fucking around with such a tornado, I’d be surprised.  People have a really shitty sense of speed when it comes to tornados.

• Hook 'Em 2

Oh shit…

It does look like…my brother is out at our Amarillo ranch and he is watching the radar and local reports and he is saying it looks Perryton is pabout to get hit again in a few minutes with possible tornado. Damn…

Edited by Nicole44
  • Rage+1 1

9 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Look at me, Ted Cruz, a regular actual human being.

Fify

Look at that fucking cunt. Found the perfect shot in front of a flipped over truck, then at the last minute some unpaid intern tossed him a pair of never-used gloves from a looted hardware store. Chef's kiss.

eta: by looted hardware store I probably mean a go bag full of props that travels with him to make him look useful in certain situations despite being a slimy invertebrate. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/16/2023 at 3:37 AM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Your dad was probably a beast. 

Probably? He was an LCVP Coxswain at Iwo Jima. Wanna make a Coxswain joke? Not the best idea.

LCVP: Higgins' Boxy Barge Had a Prohibition Past

Edited by RPM
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1