2023 Texas Volleyball - Back to Back!

Js1

Just now, TexasDPT said:

Jerrit's an idiot... how is Devin supposed to gain any rhythm...Texas deserves to lose based on Elliott's coaching decisions

Well she got yanked too for McKenna Miller

Either take off Byrd’s RS or just play Devin and take lumps 

1) We have to stop gifting the 1st set. Stating the obvious. 

2) So I guess Big 12 fans are only going to show up when they play Texas? I guess it's nothing new. 

3) I think we all undervalued how good Skinner is. She's damn good and she's doing it with major issues at OH2. 

4) Wenas is such a weird player. She's awful at the beginning of matches and becomes really good at the end of matches. Any explanation for why this happens every match? It's almost like Elliott knows she gets better at the end of matches because he keeps going back to her when she's terrible to start. 

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

2) So I guess Big 12 fans are only going to show up when they play Texas? I guess it's nothing new. 

You know it. I’d expect record crowds in Morgantown and Manhattan. Maybe Orlando bc it could be the top 2 teams in the Big 12. No satisfaction for Baylor, Tech or ISU

• blacklab changed the title to 2023 Texas Volleyball - Back to Back!