Texas Women’s Basketball 2023-2024: Handing out ass whoopins and lollipops, and we’re all out of lollipops

Pancho

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I don't think this is even a surprising result. Stanford is soft and doesn't play any D outside of Brink. 

They are a very flawed team and really should have been upset in the round of 32. 

Stanford is soft, but the question was whether or not the refs would protect them. Refs were fair overall, so NCST was able to capitalize 

1 minute ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Stanford is soft, but the question was whether or not the refs would protect them. Refs were fair overall, so NCST was able to capitalize 

Obviously it was called fairly since Brinks fouled out already 

3 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Their guards are really bad. If you just slow down the two bigs (Brink and Iriafen) you can beat them. 

This was a weird one. I actually think we match up better with Stanford but that's dependent on the refs letting us get physical. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Vic "If we play horse today it's not going to be very fun." 

Sounds to me like he doesn't want us shooting outside against this team. Pound the paint. 

Probably thinking about them being the #1 three point shooting team