2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

Louisville, aided by an egregious pass interference call, score with 0:25 to play in the half

Rain coming down in waves. Louisville 21, Pitt 14.

This is much better than I expected from Pitt. Although I hate the stupid blue pants, ugh.

Aren't those the old Tony Dorsett era uniforms?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I try real hard. I can’t find that thread where we all made our picks earlier in season. Mine don’t count because I made them after week 1 but still. 

It's not as if anyone put their mortgage on any of this, and if they did I'd question their sanity. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I don’t get why the Big 12 didn’t just pick up Washington State and Oregon State. I mean. Chance for some big 10 matchups and all thst

I honestly believe there will wind up being a fair amount of buyers remorse over a lot this.  Rarely do things turn out the way people think, and while the tv people and the league head honcos think this is going to be nothing but a pot of gold, I've got serious doubts.  We are already seeing serious financial headwinds in the streaming world, and we are already seeing failed sports broadcasting deals.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3