2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

2 hours ago, Butch Had Not said:

If I were ND I would have ordered the grounds keepers to not touch the grass for the last month. 

2 hours ago, SameSame said:

They have to play on it too.

2 hours ago, AbeFroman said:

Notre Dame has been playing on turf I believe for about ten years.

2 hours ago, Butch Had Not said:

Mother fucker

Delete post..ban user

2 hours ago, AbeFroman said:

Ha, not a bad thought though, got to do something to slow them down.

They tried that with Tony Dorsett in 1976. It didn't work.

watching the I-State Cincy game and the big 12 refs just called a hold on a O Line on the left side of the pocket.

It WAS a hold, and it wasnt hyper obvious, but it ure as fuck was instrumental to the play and the reason the Cincy Qb escaped the pocket.

so these fucks DO know what holding is... they just refuse to fucking call it on our opponents

Edited by AUS-97HORN

Saban needs a better hair dye. It’s funk ass. Bama is just a hot mess this year and last. Never sure what they’re doing. Saban does seem a lot more animated since we beat them. More involved looking with his funk ass hair color. 
Run piggy run!!!

Edited by Nicole44

14 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Too much soaking last night for byu football

They don’t look (yes there are two more quarters to go) like the team that beat Arky earlier this year. TCU is so erratic. No clue what team you’re going to get. As an unofficial scout for UT football, lmao, I’m not learning much. We should beat both of these teams. Should. 

We are just about to kickoff for Louisville at Pitt. I am glad I am inside. The rain has been non-stop since about 4 a.m. It’s not hard but, a strong mist. The students are here, not a ton other people. Temps will be in the high 40s once we end this one. 

I’m not expecting anything good. We have the transfer from Crappy Valley in at QB, replacing the Notre Dame/B.C. Transfer.

7 minutes ago, Underdog said:

^ Should be an interesting game, Brohm is doing well 1st year at UL. 

He’s doing a great job. It’s like he knows that you have to mold your systems to your talent, rather than trying to force your talent to your system, which is what our OC is doing.

It’s already Louisville 7, Pitt 0.

Yuck.