Dallas Stars 2023-2024 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

1 hour ago, Fudbelty said:

How the fuck is Wienerpeg three games played behind. Cool we’re one point ahead but they have three games in hand.

Edit: they’re for being Vancouver.

I can't tell if this is a a question, and if it is, if you answered it yourself of not.

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Supposedly, they've flown his parents to DFW, so he's actually going to play tonight...

Seguin scratched with LBI.

wewt! hope he scores 5

wonder if Seguin's injury has contributed to his inability to score, and if this was a good chance to get him down to rest whatever is messed up. or he just needs a reset. we shall see.

gonna say it till the trade deadline passes, but I still think we do something before then,

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

wewt! hope he scores 5

wonder if Seguin's injury has contributed to his inability to score, and if this was a good chance to get him down to rest whatever is messed up. or he just needs a reset. we shall see.

gonna say it till the trade deadline passes, but I still think we do something before then,

I swear to drunk I’m not god. I just looked at standings and noticed we were up by a point but they’re three games behind. Seems scheduling could keep them closer in games played. I’m sure it happens all the time but I just noticed.

10 hours ago, Catpfish said:

Stankoven and Pouliot sent back to Texas.

Sorry old news. Didn't see it on the Texas Stars page last night.

don't really know what this means other than trying to save salary cap. taking them off the active rosters frees up a few bucks for a few days, but I can't imagine they'll be down long. Or it could be Segs and maybe Jani are ready to come back. Will be nice to get him and Nils back so we can have some right-handed D men again.