Dallas Stars 2023-2024 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

2 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

If I had similar issues with other streaming services I would think so too, nope just this POS. I think we know why they no longer play the schedule conflict games on the alt channel. Bally's managed to make us hate them even harder by forcing this half-assed attempt at an app. 

You hang on to that Bally's app now!  It will get you all of the Dallas WNBA team's games this summer!  No Rangers games, but all the Dallas WNBA you can watch!

3 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

If I had similar issues with other streaming services I would think so too, nope just this POS. I think we know why they no longer play the schedule conflict games on the alt channel. Bally's managed to make us hate them even harder by forcing this half-assed attempt at an app. 

App hasn't been too bad for me this year.  Way better than expected considering I had heard a lot of people have had issues.  I've needed to reset a couple of times and did have some freezing one game but overall has worked well.  I strongly prefer it to what I did last year (cancelling YTTV and going with FUBO).  I thought Fubo was god awful but stuck through it through end of Rangers season.   I don't know WTF I'm going to do for the rangers this year. I'll probably end up just paying for both at some point.

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

You hang on to that Bally's app now!  It will get you all of the Dallas WNBA team's games this summer!  No Rangers games, but all the Dallas WNBA you can watch!

No Rangers?  Seriously?  They are advertising like they are. 

1 hour ago, Skipper said:

App hasn't been too bad for me this year.  Way better than expected considering I had heard a lot of people have had issues.  I've needed to reset a couple of times and did have some freezing one game but overall has worked well.  I strongly prefer it to what I did last year (cancelling YTTV and going with FUBO).  I thought Fubo was god awful but stuck through it through end of Rangers season.   I don't know WTF I'm going to do for the rangers this year. I'll probably end up just paying for both at some point.

I miss YTTV, but Fubo is at least better than Sling.  I got Sling for this month and it is amazingly bad.

Just perused the rangers’ remaining schedule and my god is it soft. Only Philly is above 80 points.  Guess I’ll ignore the east teams and prez cup and just pay attention to the west. 

Focus on the big trophy and we can party like it’s 1999.

#dadjokes above.

Looking at the schedule, I am guessing Jake gets a day off Saturday vs Chicago (3:30P) since we play Sunday in Denver (9P).

Any of you degenerates going to the EDM game this week? I’ll be there if you want to hook up between periods at the bar. We are in 105 and go to the Lexus club typically between the 2nd/3rd. I’ll be the white guy with a stars hoodie so look out for me.