Mini, diesel powered "Jeep" side by side

Orange&White

Awww they're all so cute .  Like when you walk by a special ed class with the door open. 

Yep it's tarded, but I'd love to have one. 

I used to wish that fucknuts like you would end up with a mentally impaired child, but it wouldn’t be doing a special needs child any favors to give them an idiot like you for a parent.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I used to wish that fucknuts like you would end up with a mentally impaired child, but it wouldn’t be doing a special needs child any favors to give them an idiot like you for a parent.

Don't hate tard daddy.  Maybe I am that kid.  

14 hours ago, Paper_jam said:

Is this thing U.S. highway-legal? Article says top speed is 45 mph.

Edit: no, off road only

Many States (including North Dakota) allow 4 wheelers, SxS's and similar.  You need insurance and maybe a license plate?

19 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Many States (including North Dakota) allow 4 wheelers, SxS's and similar.  You need insurance and maybe a license plate?

Yep.  There's a bunch of counties in TX that wouldn't press the issue too much if you were just going back into town to get supplies either.  

1 hour ago, Parliament said:

DOT tires, turn signals, lights, horn.  Maybe safety glass for front windshield.  Old people in Florida like to do this and register them with plates and all.  

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

DOT tires, turn signals, lights, horn.  Maybe safety glass for front windshield.  Old people in Florida like to do this and register them with plates and all.  

Not in ND.  I don't know the exact rules, but my guess it's similar to motorcycles.  Turn signals, headlights, clearance lights, a license plate and insurance.  And as stated, in small towns the cops won't bother you.

I'm with you I thought by now that most off-road equip would have to comply with the Tier 4 offroad rules. Or whatever.

From https://jalopnik.com/the-mahindra-roxor-is-a-reincarnated-willys-jeep-and-yo-1824020754

Because the new Roxor is off-road-only, it didn’t have to conform to modern road car safety requirements, and it could get away with only adhering to a less stringent off-road emissions spec.

So maybe it is more about the airbags & etc.