Pretty Solid Friday Night Slate of CFB Games - 9/29

BigOrange1

Undefeated Louisiville @ NC State - 6:00pm ESPN.  Line is Lousiville -3.5, total is 56

#10 Utah @ #19 Oregon State - 8:00pm FS1.  Line is Oregon State -4, total is 44

Cincinnati @ BYU - 9:15 ESPN.  Line is BYU -1, total is 49.5

I'm stuck in a hotel room tonight, so I'll be watching all three.  For a Friday night slate in September, that is about as good as you can ask for.  Anyone have any thoughts on any of the games?  Utah/Oregon State is obviously the headliner (I'm guessing Rising isn't playing with the line being what it is), but I'm intrigued with the other two as well.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BigOrange1 said:

Undefeated Louisiville @ NC State - 6:00pm ESPN.  Line is Lousiville -3.5, total is 56

I'm stuck in a hotel room tonight, so I'll be watching all three.  For a Friday night slate in September, that is about as good as you can ask for.  Anyone have any thoughts on any of the games?  Utah/Oregon State is obviously the headliner (I'm guessing Rising isn't playing with the line being what it is), but I'm intrigued with the other two as well.

Thanks  🤘

2 hours ago, BigOrange1 said:

Damn solid football going on today.

Should be some good competitive games this evening.  We almost left for a road trip to Huntsville last night for the SHSU vs JVSTATE game.  I found some stats on Sam that didn't look so good.  Stuff like 3 pts a game, 147 yards of offense and game and of course an 0-3 record.  So, we went out for dinner and watched the Bearkats play lights out.  Game goes into OT and we were like "well hell shoulda woulda ...coulda".  

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Oregon State and Utah are setting modern college offenses back 15 years.

Crazy to watch how slow some of these defenses are after watching ours last few weeks. 

There's Georgia then everyone else. 

Texas just needs to stay healthy above all else and this season can be magical. 

• Hook 'Em 1

seriously y'all are missing out, get those good football teams off the TV and switch to CBS to watch this amazing shitshow of awfulness

it's AMAZING

like watching two drunks fighting over a half empty box wine one of them found while trying to ice skate at the same time