Iowa State @ Oklahoma 6PM FS1

Constant

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

This is a better OU team than last year but from what I have seen... Texas should be able to move the ball at will and the defense should be able to get enough stops for Texas to take control of the game by halftime. It would take careless turnovers for OU to win next week. 

OU has had next Saturday in their focus for 365 days and everything they’ve done is to revenge that asskickng and humiliation. We better be ready because they’re bringing their best game and game plan of the year and they’re a damn solid team. 

2 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

OU has had next Saturday in their focus for 365 days and everything they’ve done is to revenge that asskickng and humiliation. We better be ready because they’re bringing their best game and game plan of the year and they’re a damn solid team. 

I dont disagree. But if Texas plays a good game, it shouldnt be close. We are clearly the better team. We are gonna have to play the Gooners twice. Send the message now that they dont want to face us again in the Big12CCG. 

Edited by The_Great_Hornsby

27 minutes ago, sunset87 said:

Gabriel makes a big difference to OU. The QB that played last year could do nothing. 

That poor kid was the worst QB in Oklahoma Football history.  No way should he have ever been offered a scholarship.  If I ever meet Jeff Lebby, I may kick him in the nuts for besmirching my Sooners with that God awful offer and offensive game plan.  Absolutely the worst performance in a century plus of football.

3 hours ago, Bevo14 said:

We're better at every position but they're not bad. We'll see what happens.

I just want a good clean game with no injuries on either side with a solid display of All-American sportsmanship in a family friendly atmosphere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

I guess maybe a lot of blowouts are closer than the score indicates but when it was 37-20 the game felt pretty even to me.  Opposite of 1st half against Kansas where it felt like KU was getting boatraced but the score didn’t show it. 

This is 100% true.  How often does a team score forty in the first half, doubling up the other team, and it feels like a close game?