WVU @ U of H; 6 pm FS1

TexasMan

25 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

And wtf was the WV QB doing? Dude completely made an ass of himself and cost his team. It's fucking Houston, dude....

He is from fucking Florida. Tallahassee at that. Not even the good part. And he resides in Morgantown West by god Virginia. Your question SHOULD be why wouldn't he do that.

2 hours ago, JBJ said:

I guess I should have stayed up for the second half?

Yeah bro. It was epic. Imagine our game but with special olympics kids playing. Except instead of them batting it down in the EZ somebody caught it. The quarterback on the other side was doing his best Baker Mayfield impression to the fans, only to turn around and see them lose. And some Texas Beauty Queen slightly loses her top while jumping up and down in a tube top celebrating. They were playing in a stadium that looked like after the game it would be folded up and hauled off by Carnies. Game had it all my man. You missed it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

Just now, Thatguy said:

If, and I am saying if, we run the table and OU runs the table, knocking them out of the CFP would be glorious.

If if if if all are definitely warranted. I think we can all envision it as a > 50-50 likelihood. Need some real leaders on the field to deanalize their crania.

6 hours ago, 'stache said:

I had a feeling something might happen when this dipshit was jawing at the crowd and just gave them a free 15 yards. There’s time still on the clock, maybe wait a few minutes to talk shit? What a chode.

He was responsible for the unsportsmanlike too.  Took his helmet off in the end zone.  

Edited by ClubWhatever