NFL Week 6

shadow_operative2.0

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

Mike Tirico just doesn’t do it for me. He is hard to listen to. Actually, I think the whole crew is.

NBC should have lost the Olympics a while back. I feel like another network should have track and field championships etc. they just mostly suck. Tirico lets Cris talk to much. 

1 hour ago, Pimphand said:

WTH? It is this some sort of Austin is a pansy town deal? I was wanting to see the Patriot meltdown but thanks for the context.

Most of the season (except weeks 1 and 18), CBS and Fox generally alternate which network broadcasts a doubleheader on Sunday.

Fox had the doubleheader this week and most of the country, including Austin, had SEA-CIN in the early CBS window.

3 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

This game is not inspiring much in the way of interest for me.

I guess nothing can surpass my euphoria following last night’s Pitt victory over Louisville.

Well…it would probably 14-3 Bills if Jones was playing. So…but I mean I’m half ass watching because Astros v Rangers (go Rangers!) 

the Bills are too inconsistent for me to bandwagon on. I have Detroit now. I need a team that’s fun to root for/perennial underdog. So they are it. Ridder and possibly the Atlanta OC have made it difficult for me to jump on that one. Detroit or bust man! 

34 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Josh Allen treads the line between being brilliant in one play and needing to be benched in the next. 

I think he takes too much punishment. As others have said I think they need to run the ball a bit more to keep him upright. These defenders are too damned athletic, strong and just good for QBs to survive long taking too many shots.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I think he takes too much punishment. As others have said I think they need to run the ball a bit more to keep him upright. These defenders are too damned athletic, strong and just good for QBs to survive long taking too many shots.

Defenses are feasting this week. He’s gotta let the ball fly quicker. Buffalo should be better than this though. It’s like the whole team collapses and Josh tries to carry them. 

• Hook 'Em 1