Texas opens as a 20.5 point favorite v BYU

TexasMan

10 hours ago, Cajun said:

There's nothing I've seen from this Longhorn team that tells me we beat BYU by 3 touchdowns.

Where are they getting that?

Is BYU like the shittiest 5-2 team in the NCAA?

Their best win is against a 2-6 team that just fired their offensive coordinator. They've lost both games to teams .500 or better by an average of 22 points. They're also a couple of plays away from being 3-4 with an SOS around the 80s. 

So pretty much yeah. The line is where it's at because Vegas thinks BYU sucks and based on the data present I can understand why they think that way. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, LateAughtsHorn said:

Have not paid attention to BYU at all this year, but are they really that bad? 

They beat Sam Houston , Southern Utah, and AR to start 3-0.  Then lost to KU 38-27, beat Cinci, and then lost to an awful TCU team 44-11.  Last beat they beat Tech, who is equally awful and turned the ball over 5 times!

5 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Hmmmmmm

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952r7174qmukdq8cnjrkuaggie.gif

Fuck man. I'm getting old in the years, but Aggy shit just triggers me like little else in the world. I laughed, then got pissed, then sighed with disappointment that they are Texans. It's a rollercoaster of emotions and as the hate flows through me.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Cajun said:

There's nothing I've seen from this Longhorn team that tells me we beat BYU by 3 touchdowns.

Where are they getting that?

Is BYU like the shittiest 5-2 team in the NCAA?

Aggie is the best 3-loss team in the country and Mountain aggie is the worst 2-loss team in the country. 

• Hook 'Em 1