Kevin Durant Longhorn Legend

Patrick Bateman

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

KD already mounting a huge comeback. Dallas trying to punk PHO early - PHO within 8 with 4 mins left in the 2.

KD hasn't shot well but his presence is undeniable. All-time great that warps the court on both ends without ever seeing the ball. 

KD couldn’t hit anything in the first half the other night, then in the second he drained everything.

Durant is now a 14 time all-star. (he should have 15 but that's besides the point)

He ties Dirk, Jerry West, Karl Malone and MJ with 14. The only players with more are KG, Duncan and Shaq (15), Kareem (19) and LeBron (20).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just want to say that following this dude's career for 15 years now has been an absolute and complete fucking ass-whipping in every way imaginable and I'm so utterly exhausted from it it borderline makes me want to quit watching sports altogether. 

• Haha 1

He's over corrected his choice of teams ever since OKC was too stupid to pay some luxury taxes and keep a young core together.  It's been absolutely nothing but teams where management paid obscene luxury taxes to let him play with his friends at the expense of any type of actual drafting/development.