UH and K State - 11:00am ESPN2

gmr548

Surprised there is no thread on this. Watching to get a look at K State with them on the schedule next week.

KSU offense looks like it will be a problem for Texas. They are happy to run the QB and attack vacated space in the middle. Their OL will be the best Texas plays all year, especially on the interior. They can replicate the OU and UH methods of exploiting Texas and probably do so better than those two teams.

Their defense on the other hand doesn’t scare anyone. Houston is having success running on them when they are in flyover looks. Their DL is small and they have clearly not replaced the first round pass rusher they lost last year. Their secondary is better than I expected though. Are covering a well when they do Houston into obvious third downs.

yeah, ksu is good.  by far the toughest team left on our schedule 
thankfully at home 

Texas will probably be favored by a TD unless the QB situation is just a disaster this afternoon. Feels like quite a bit of value there for KSU. I think I’d pick them outright.

28-0. Turning this off unless I see the score line changes significantly.

There’s probably some truth to the idea that Houston is spent playing on the road in the cold after back to back emotional games decided in the final minute. Still, KSU is dominating and I think they probably beat Texas next week.

28-0. Turning this off unless I see the score line changes significantly.

There’s probably some truth to the idea that Houston is spent playing on the road in the cold after back to back emotional games decided in the final minute. Still, KSU is dominating and I think they probably beat Texas next week.

Or maybe Houston sucks. That’s what it looks like

9 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

I'm not going to take away anything from this game. Houston looks like it's playing it first game in the cold and they don't like it. KSU plays well at home. That's all I've got.

I'm going to take away what I've been taking away from UH. Dana can't do defense for damn.