Texas vs tceh - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

On 11/25/2023 at 9:38 AM, Lat22 said:

I don’t believe that for one second. Arch was going to play once we got inside of a four game window. Now Maalik can be in street clothes next weekend without drawing too much attention as he enters the portal. 

If you watch the replay of KR’s KO return, you’ll see two Horns steamroll a Tech defender thru the Texas team standing along the sideline.  It’s very conceivable MM got caught up in it.

50 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

If you watch the replay of KR’s KO return, you’ll see two Horns steamroll a Tech defender thru the Texas team standing along the sideline.  It’s very conceivable MM got caught up in it.

My kid saw him go into the injury tent right after that, right in front of us.

27 minutes ago, Classic Rock said:

I have not seen it anywhere, but I found a video that shows the Malik injury. Start at the 11:58 point.

Damn, that shoulda been an easy 15 yd penalty against us. Dude got blocked into i35 (obviously wouldn’t have mattered ultimately but another feather in the cap of big 12 officiating)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bluto said:

Damn, that shoulda been an easy 15 yd penalty against us. Dude got blocked into i35 (obviously wouldn’t have mattered ultimately but another feather in the cap of big 12 officiating)

I was thinking the same. I am guessing the officials were looking toward the ball and didn't pay a lot of attention to the guys flowing out of bounds.

The blocking was great, but you can't keep blocking once you're off the field. I learned that the hard way in HS one time.