Texas vs UT Arlington- 1pm on LHN

Posted (edited)

This team is so schizophrenic from game to game, and even from possession to possession. They look like they've got it all figured out, and the next time down the court they look totally clueless. 

Edited by Mo Horn

3 minutes ago, VinyVango said:

Abmas setting up and heaving bricks 6 feet behind the 3 point arc when there’s 10 feet of open space in front of him is a head scratcher

You have a weird hate for Abmas. He was by far our best player that half. 8 points and 5 assists. 

Also, that UTA run started with Abmas on the bench. 

You have a weird hate for Abmas. He was by far our best player that half. 8 points and 5 assists. 
Also, that UTA run started with Abmas on the bench. 

Not a weird hate … I just expect him to be a lot sharper decision wise due to his experience and pedigree as a transfer … call it high expectations / tough love … I’ll root for him every game, just hoping to see some 5th year senior leading ncaa scorer pedigree and poise bubble up to bring this teams mean up several notches … his inconsistency is frustrating for me but I’m a demanding old bastard at times.

The way UTA plays reminds me of a Shaka team. I forgot that UTA's coach is a former assistant of Shaka (KT Turner). 

While UTA is hitting some 3s today they take terrible fucking shots. This style of play is not sustainable at all where you jack wild 3s quickly in the shot clock. 

• Hook 'Em 1